Ratings for Dr. Erik J. Wait

unfortunately, Dr. Wait is no longer with us. He passed away two weeks ago.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2010

Had him with my 3rd child. Great OB, wonderful sense of humor, very knowledgeable. However, he did move to Wausau and started practicing there last summer (June 09) so no longer in Madison. If you are in the Wausau area, however, I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Wait for nine years. He has delivered all three of my children via c-section. Never before has a doctor made me feel like I was his only patient. He actually LISTENED to my concerns and never made me feel embarrassed or ashamed of any question I had. I highly recommend Dr. Wait if you are looking for a real human being to trust with health during this amazing and scary time of your life.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2009

I have had a great experience with this OB. He's personable, easy to talk to, and very caring. He has a great sense of humor. He makes me feel totally comfortable and I feel like I can ask him anything. He loves his patients and looks out for us. I love his philosophy about having babies- very supportive yet he doesn't like to intervene with the natural process unless neccessary.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

Dr. Erik J. Wait's Credentials

• Univ Of Sd Sch Of Med, Vermillion Sd, 57069 (Grad. 1991)