Ratings for Dr. David E. Vickery

I have gone to Dr. Vickery since he started his practice. He and his staff has always been very professional, caring and concerned for me. After starting a family, my husband and children have gone to him. He has always been there to help. A few yrs ago, my nephew had a high temperature during a b ad snowstorm, Dr. Vickery stayed in his office to take care of him instead of leaving to beat out the storm. He has always been caring and compassionate to us. He is very knowledgeable and if needed, he will refer you to a specialist to make sure you're taken care of. The staff is very good about getting a person in for a last minute situation. They have been willing to work with us as far as late payments are concerned as well. I am so grateful for him and hope he stays in practice for many more years.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

I am 71 years old with numerous medical problems. At one time I was employed at a major teaching hospital and I have observed many of the country's top doctors. David Vickery has been my physician since he opened his practice. I consider him the best doctor I have ever consulted. It is NOT a weakness that he uses the services of specialist when needed.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

I have gone to Dr. Vickery since he started his practice. He has always been very caring and takes the time needed to listen. When the problem calls for a specialist he will send you to a good Dr. I have never failed to be completely satified with the care my family and myself have received. My adult children still go to Dr. Vickery even though we all live on different sides of town. If I find a professional I like I will travel as far as I have to.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

If you know what is wrong with you and can tell Dr Vickery what you think is wrong, he will treat you. He is not good at diagnosing problems, so he charges you and sends you on to another Dr.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

I have been going to Dr. Vikery for years and have never had a problem with his office working with me. Even when I had no insurance. I have also been able to get a same day appt. and he even came in on a Sat. for my son that needed stitches.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

Dr. David Vickery doesn't care about his patients. Back in the year 1998, we were a financially struggling young family of 5. We could not pay on time. My husband had lost his job. They sent us to collection(understandable). We eventually paid them the $40 owed. In 2004, my husband saw the Dr. Vickery for something else as he was our family doctor for over 16 years. Now we call in 2007 to make an appt. because my husband was trying to quit smoking. His staff said even though we were paid up because they sent us to collections in 1998...that they would not see us. And that he getting in to see the doctor in 2004 was an accident...and they refused to see us. Be aware if you get behind on one payment. They won't work with you & they will send you straight to collections in hopes of dropping you as a patient first chance they get. All they care about is getting that insurance money. Most dr's go to school to help patients. Dr. Vickery went to school to only help patients with money.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2008

Dr. David E. Vickery's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal