Ratings for Dr. Peter J. Wong

I recently had another appointment with Dr. Wong and his attentiveness, concern for me, and level of respect was so on point. He has always explained everything in full detail never allowing me to leave without answering any question I may have. This far, I am thoroughly happy with this dr. Another plus for me is I love the fact is that he is always dressed meticulously. Everything in its place. Very clean man. Hygiene means a lot to me when being approached by anyone.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

Dr. Wong is the most arrogant, rude, inhumane, unsympathetic, cold, harsh and mean individual I have dealt with in the entire universe. One thing you can never get from an Ivy League school is class, integrity and compassion, and those are three traits, Dr.Wong was not born with. Being a Dr. is not always about medicine, it is about a Dr. that listens, a Dr. with great bedside manner, a Dr. that genuinely care about is patients compassionately. I hope another patient doesn’t go through what I encountered with Dr. Wong with my two pregnancies. I hope he will examine himself and start treating patients with better bedside manner. Peace be with you Dr. Wong

flag | Submitted October 13, 2013

This doctor needs to go back to school or at least try to educate himself on women's diseases and their appropriate treatments. It's a mystery how Dr. Wong manages to complete his competencies!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

HE is caring and pleasant! Takes his time with pts.Great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

Office staff could be a little bit more helpful in scheduling appointments, especially if it is an emergency

flag | Submitted February 18, 2008

Dr. Peter J. Wong's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dover, DE