Ratings for Dr. Rahul Sachdev

Phenomenal doctor who helped us get pregnant. I can’t say enough amazing things about him. He is truly a genius!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2019

I had a great experience with my Dr Sachdev and all staff.All r so supportive nd well behaved.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2019

I was pretty impressed with the amount of time he spent with us.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

It was an excellent experience with him we had our first consultation with him.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

Dr.Sachdev really takes his time to go over everything and answer each question. I was pretty impressed with amount of time he spent with me. Dr.Sachdev also got an embryologist to come talk to me and financial advisor to go over the cost. Very down to earth and you can tell he has lot of experience.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

Dr. Sachdev is a wonderful doctor. Everyone in this practice is so warm and inviting.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2019

We cannot rave enough about Dr Sachdev an the entire staff. They have walked us through the ivf/fet process twice. They have helped us build our family and thank you is not enough. We have our two year old from our first fet and currently pregnant with our second. They are the best of the best as far as We are concerned!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

Dr. Sachdev is a great person and excellent doc. His knowledge for ivf is vey helpful.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

I don't have enough to say about my dr. Sachdev but he is been the best to help me to the process and the staff been amazing. He did everything possible on his hands to get me my precious son and actually achieve another pregnacy our family are so exited about this new journey in our life's . I can't thank you enough for what he has done for us.I totally recommend him And his office.Thank you dr Sachdav .he make possible one of my biggest dreams for me to become a mom .

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Dr. Sachdev is very knowledgeable person in the area of infertility made it so easy to understand what my husband and me. From the first meeting I knew this was the Doctor and practice for us, My wife conceived baby on 2nd FET treatment but bad luck we lost that baby at 22nd week of pregnancy. Now again she is pregnant (4th FET) and very happy. He took very good care and provided all options to get success result. Viktoria and all other staff for your support & guidance.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr. Rahul Sachdev's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sachdev brings many years of clinical experience and is board-certified in both Reproductive Endocrinology-Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology. His special interests include uterine fibroids, polycystic ovarian syndrome, endometriosis, and diminished ovarian reserves.

• English
  • Punjabi language
  • Hindi

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1987)

• Female infertility
  • Male infertility
  • Infertility
  • In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Egg freezing
  • Ovarian cysts
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Uterine polyps
  • Uterine fibroids
  • Endometriosis
  • Focused ultrasound surgery for uterine fibroids
  • Ectopic pregnancy