Dr. Rahul Sachdev

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rahul Sachdev

Dr. Sachdev is very knowledgeable person in the area of infertility made it so easy to understand what my husband and me. From the first meeting I knew this was the Doctor and practice for us, My wife conceived baby on 2nd FET treatment but bad luck we lost that baby at 22nd week of pregnancy. Now again she is pregnant (4th FET) and very happy. He took very good care and provided all options to get success result. Viktoria and all other staff for your support & guidance.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr. Sachdev is very knowledgeable ,compassionate and considerate. He was very honest in his feedback and treatement. I recommend him strongly.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

Dr. Sachdev was knowledgeable, dedicated, responsive, and thorough. I recommend him without any reservations.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

We started consulting Dr. Sachdev when we were in Charlotte NC and use to visit Edison NJ office. Dr. Sachdev is very friendly and very very knowledgeable person in this field. We went ahead with IVF and it was successful in 2nd attempt with TWINS :) Thank you again Dr Sachdev, Viktoria and all other staff for your support & guidance

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Dr. Sachdev and this entire team is very very knowledgeable and the true experts and IVF treatments. After several years with many doctors across the nation, we tried a treatment with Dr. Sachdev and we now have a almost 2 year old daughter... Thank you Dr. our daughter is the best thing that has happened to us.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr. Sachdev did everything he could to help me get pregnant. Second round of IVF was a success. Currently 16 weeks pregnant with a little girl.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Rahul is very good for infertility problems. He knows very well how to treate people

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

He is an excellent Doctor, does clear communication, very upfront and very knowledgable in this field. He was able to solve the problem at first go.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Dr. Sachdev was the first Dr I had ever seen for fertility issues. He was very knowledgable & upfront about what tests I would need to start with & where we would go from there. He understood that we had financial concerns, as well as certain family issues I was dealing with (being the primary care giver to my mother who was terminally ill) and that things were not so easy for us at this time. So he was willing to extend the months I was taking the Clomid, which is ultimately how I conceived.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

We are blessed with beautiful baby girl who is six months now. We did our IVF treatment with him. He is very professional n punctual. All the team of staff are very nice n returned every call promptly. We are very glad. Thank you very much.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr. Rahul Sachdev's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sachdev brings many years of clinical experience and is board-certified in both Reproductive Endocrinology-Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology. His special interests include uterine fibroids, polycystic ovarian syndrome, endometriosis, and diminished ovarian reserves.

• English
  • Punjabi language
  • Hindi

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1987)

• Female infertility
  • Male infertility
  • Infertility
  • In vitro fertilization (IVF)
  • Egg freezing
  • Ovarian cysts
  • Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
  • Uterine polyps
  • Uterine fibroids
  • Endometriosis
  • Focused ultrasound surgery for uterine fibroids
  • Ectopic pregnancy