Ratings for Dr. Gregory Brusko

Excellent surgeon fir my cancer surgery and follow up care. Caring and thorough.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Excellent physician. Dealt with life threatening emergency and thankful I'm alive. Family and I love him.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

Does have a very cocky attitude. Rushed me and did not answer my questions; in fact, he seemed to go out of his way to avoid them. I only had routine colonoscopy done, but will be finding another physician to do this next time around. I got better information about the procedure, risks, and benefits from a Google search than from my own doc.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2008

DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR! He is so cocky, his staff is rude and after my surgery I had a problem with infection, he said it's not infected. He refused to see me after I complained of increased pain and redness. I needed to go to another surgeon at a diffrent hospital, he did emergency surgery for MERSA INFECTION! I asked to talk to him after this happened because I was upset, He refused to talk to me, I told his office MANAGER TO call me, HE REFUSED. It cost my insurance company over 100,000.00 dollars and 3 more surgeries to clear up the infections.I DONT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO GO TO THIS JERK! I have the scars to prove it!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2008

Dr. Gregory Brusko's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bethlehem, PA