Ratings for Dr. William H. Edwards

Dr Edwards actually saved my like. I had mentioned a mirror problem that I thought was not important. Dr Edwards wanted more information . He said he just wanted to do cat scan at his office. He called me the next day and said he would like me to meet with in his office. He said I needed surgery. I underwent a complete hysterectomy. Dr Edwards is an exception doctor who cares deeply about his patients

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Dr. Edwards provided a great in office experience, AM appts are more timely. Scheduled c-section went great. He handled my son's circumcision, charged exorbitantly for it and unfortunately, my son will need a circumcision revision, probably under general anesthesia at 6 months. Would NEVER have him do a circumcision, would have had a pediatric urologist do it right once. Had no idea, wish someone had told us! Good experience, but please never ever have him do a circumcision.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Dr Edwards & his staff are all extremely caring people. I have never felt uncomfortable in the office. They went above & beyond whenever I asked for information.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

I haven't been into the office since 2008, however, I just called to make an appointment and the staff was extremely rude. I cannot believe the way they just spoke. One of them transferred me because she basically did not want to find a day that worked better for me. Hopefully when I get in there, they will be a little more curtious.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Dr. Edwards provided superb care throughout my pregnancy and birth experience. He really put my mind at ease with respect to any concerns and fears I had. He and his staff were completely on board with my birth plan, but my circumstances led to an unavoidable c-section, which was performed by Dr. Edwards. I was up the very next day, felt almost completely back to normal after only a week, and my incision is hardly noticeable. I highly recommend him to anyone seeking an OB/GYN.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

always pleasant, caring and did a beautiful circumcision on my son!!!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Great. I would definitely go to him. The midwife is also excellent.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

Dr. Edwards and his staff are the BEST! I have been going there for 11 yrs and never had a bad experience. They are all very knowledgeable and whenever i need to ask a nurse a question-my question was answered by calling the office!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

Dr. Edawards and his staff are the best. Everyone is so caring, understanding, knowledgeable, and very friendly. I've never felt more comfortable going for a doctor's visit than I do here. They're great!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008

Dr. Edwards is absolutely amazing!! He is so caring and knowledgable. His staff is amazing!! Every nurse in the office is wonderful. They always have such wonderful attitudes.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

Dr. William H. Edwards's Credentials

• Univ Of West Indies, Fac Med Sci, Kingston, Jamaica (950-01 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lawrence, MA