Ratings for Dr. Shahira Ramji

Today at 3:45 p.m, I contacted my primary physician's office and was advised that there was over a one month wait to have an underarm cyst examined. I was referred to Dr. Ramji who had a 4:45 p.m. opening the same day. She saw me approximately 4:15 p.m. She did a very thorough exam and arranged a referral for a mammogram while I was still with her. I rate her as highly competent. She explained what she was doing and why. She has a beautiful personality as well.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr. Ramji is definitely a GREAT doctor! No doubt about it. She goes the extra step to make you feel welcomed and comfortable. :)

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

I love seeing Doctor Ramji. She spends a lot of time with you. She remembers you and really cares for you. She is a wonderful doctor. She will go into as much detail as you need/want. She really listens to you and works with you to make the best personal choices for your health. I have never had a bad experience with the nurses there or the front office staff. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. It is actually a nice experience to go to the doctor. I could not recommend Dr. Ramji and her clinic more wholeheartedly. I went to Kaiser for a time and the difference in care could not be starker. I will pay more for Blue Cross just so Dr. Ramji can be my primary physician.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2013

Great Dr, great parking, chronically rude front office staff-------------------------------------I am stunned with every phone call and visit as to the rudeness of the front office staff. They act like it's a burden for them to speak with you, they won't let you use the restroom even during a long wait, and they act like they're doing you a huge favor when you call to make an appointment. I once went in with a wrist injury on my writing hand, and had to argue with the office staff at length over the fact that filling out their initial paperwork would aggravate my injury. Ridiculous! It's such a shame, when Dr. Ramji is so nice and great.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

Dr Ramji is friendly, listens patiently to all your symptoms and asks questions. She does not make you feel rushed. She is not afraid to order tests she feels are needed, and will explain all medications and technical terms. she makes sure you understand what you need to do for yourself once out of the office, and will recommend follow-up visits if needed. Call backs with info from tests seem to take a while longer than expected, but she calls personally.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Ramji is helpful and friendly; however her knowledge is limited. I went in for a simple known infection. She kept prescribing the same drug (on three visits totaling to four months) even though it did not work for my body. She went according to the drug list but ignored how my body reacted to it. Upon each visit for the same condition, I had a test done to see if the infection was stiill present. The office was extremely slow to notify me of test results. It took two weeks, and that was after I consistently called, when I should've had it in 4 days. Meanwhile waiting, I continued to suffer the effects of the infection. Anyhow, I decided to see another doctor, and I'm glad I made the right decision. The new doctor based the treatment based on my body, not some list from the lab, and I'm already feeling better. Also, she made a different interpretation of the lab result and the drug. Dr. Ramji has a good heart, but outdated knowledge and poor staff.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2008

This is an outstanding physician. Very knowlegable and very concerned for her pts.! Although pressed for time due to pt. scheduling, she never conveys this during exam. Very thorough and looks at 'the big picture'. Office staff are polite and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2008

Dr. Shahira Ramji's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1998)

AARP
Phcs
Pioneer
Preferred Care
Principle Life Insurance
Private Healthcare Systems (Phcs)
Pyramid Life