You may also like

Rate Dr. Valerie A. Thomas

Dr. Valerie A. Thomas's Ratings

I went hyperthyroid and she insisted that if I were not in remission in a year I would have to have my thyroid destroyed by radiation. I went to another endocrinologist and he let me try medication instead. On the medication I went into remission after two years and have stayed in remission, and avoided the radiation treatment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2892771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2015

Love her, but dont tell my wife. I've been insulin dependant over 41 yrs, it nice to have someone especially your doctor,that understands the trials and tribulations being a diabetic diabetics daily life.she understands and she knows how to get results

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2732500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

I HAVE BEEN SEEING DR. THOMAS FOR MANY YEARS IN THE LINCOLN OFFICE, THAT IS SO CONVIENT FOR ME. SHE IS ALWAYS PERSONABLE AND UPBEAT, TAKES TIME TO LISTEN TO YOU AND ACCUALLY SPEAKS TO YOU LIKE A REAL PERSON.SHE IS ONE OF MY DOCTORS THAT I LOOK FORWARD TO SEE AND LIKE GOING TO. DON'T CHANGE DR THOMAS, YOUR PERFECT JUST THE WAY YOU ARE. THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU MY FRIEND.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2430815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

I got in difficulty with my medication, and she never returned phone calls from either me or my family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][876987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Wonderful doctor. I went to another Endo, and had a horrible experiance. She not only appologised for the misinformation i was given but, was kind understanding, and in general wonderful! thanks so much! =)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][876986].votes_count ]]