Dr. Alexandra Schmidt
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(3)

"Dr. Schmidt is an amazing plastic surgeon. I saw Dr. Schmidt for a lower face and nec..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Glenn M. Davis

The staff were extremely helpful and explained everything in vivid detail. I was very comfortable despite being nervous about the appointment. I would definitely recommend Dr. Davis, who is obviously very experienced and knowledgable, to anyone seeking aesthetic enhancements. Big thanks to all of the wonderful ladies who made the experience perfectly comfortable for me!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Very compassionate and knowledgable! Awesome Doctor!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

I have been nothing but impressed with Dr. Davis and his staff. The office staff is always on time and very easy to work with. Megan and Jessica were great to work with. Very patient and helpful. Dr. Davis has been amazing so far. He has been very thorough in explaining the procedure and walking through all the details. He was very patient with me while trying to decide on size and never tried to push gigantic fake looking results. I have not actually had my procedure but feel very confident in what I've experienced so far. I look forward to seeing the results.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Amazing! I love Dr. Davis!! After having 3 kids he has giving me back my confidence I lost 11 years ago! I recommend him to all of my family and friends

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Dr.Davis is so detailed and patient. Jessica, Brittany, and the other staff members are all great!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I love this Dr. I went to see him after a very very depressingly devastating Rhinoplasty. I was left with a very off center big nose. Dr Davis corrected this and I am content. He is a very nice man too. He really cares about his patients. I have seen his work with breast online. He appears to do a really great job. I highly recommend this man.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2008

Dr. Glenn M. Davis's Credentials

Board certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Glenn M. Davis, is known for taking the time to understand his patients’ aesthetic goals. With over 25 years as a plastic surgeon, Dr. Davis prides himself in helping patients achieve their desired look.

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

Commercial Insurance Company