Ratings for Dr. Thomas N. Fromson

My daughter has been going to Dr. Fromson for her whole life, 17 years. Through those years, Dr. Fromson has always given her undivided attention and is willing to spend extra time with her, when it is needed or when we ask for the extra time. He and his staff are always patient and they definitely KNOW my daughter. My daughter has a fear of needles and she was given the kindest attention when it comes to shots or anything that she may be uncomfortable with. I will not go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Don't miss appt, w/o calling my children got cancelled from this practice after two missed appts. Whatever happened to charging a cancellation fee. I Have to find another Doctor for four children, office did not want to reconsider, office policy is what I was told

flag | Submitted October 9, 2011

Have been with this wonderful doctor, who has been caring for my daughter for 19 years. I can't recommend him enough and his staff is awesome!!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

Dr. Fromson and his staff have always been very helpful and generally prompt to respond to all of my questions and concerns. It is true that you sometimes have to wait for your appointment, but I have been the mom with the emergency before, and I am glad to wait my turn when someone else has a more pressing issue than mine. Dr. Fromson gives each patient the same careful attention. He is quick to give out his home phone number and his staff is terrific.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2009

Dr. Fromson is an EXCELLENT Dr and his nurse practitioner will take the time to talk to you on the phone and save you coming in with excellent advice. Yes, I do wait sometimes but he and his team are worth the wait. He gave me his home number when my daughter was 4 days old and not breastfeeding properly. He told me to call him at home and tell him how she was nursing! He always has something special to say about my children that shows he is taking an interest in them individually.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

I like this office as the staff is pleasant and the nurse is always prepared to answer questions and quick to return your calls. Dr. Fromson is very well versed in his knowledge of vaccines and up to date on all the latest medical news. The only issues I have with this practice as a whole is that if your appointment is for 3 pm you will not see the actual doctor until 3:45+. While the staff will place you in the room and a nurse may check/weight your child it takes forever for the doctor to actually get to your child. This really bothers me as any person gets restless while sitting in a 5x5 room with nothing to do but wait. Timing of the doctor/patient appointment really needs to improve as it seems like the office is constantly running behind schedule.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009

I agree he has a pleasant disposition. His practice has grown over the years, so I feel it is less personal now. Agree he talks alot. I dont always find that comforting, but rather distracting at times. When we have an emergency or unexpected same day appointment, we often get a junior doctor.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

I disagree that he spends more time talking about himself. He does enjoy talking, which makes the parent and child much more comfortable. This also shows that he is not rushing to get you out of there. In my experience he makes us feel welcome and that we do matter. Also, he has given me his home number when my child was very sick so I could speak directly to him when he was NOT on call that weekend. Very caring and concerned doctor.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

Pleasant dispostion. Spends more time talking about himself and non-related issues, then patient concerns.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2008

Dr. Thomas N. Fromson's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in West Hartford, CT