Ratings for Dr. Kevin M. French

I had Dr French when he was in Huntsville. He was the best doctor I have ever had. He was very knowledgeable and through. I wish he would move back!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

I have had Dr.French for almost two years now. He is without doubt the epitome of what a doctor should be. Thorough, knowledgeable, patient, informative, and all with a dose of humor and a smile on his face. I hope he finds New Bern as nice a place to live as I do, and he stays a long time.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

After working in the medical field I find the staff in the office one of the best. Professional , helpful and go out of their way for your needs.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

ONE OF THE MOST CONCERNED AND THROUGH DRS IVE EVER BEEN TO. IF HE IS NOT SURE ABOUT SOMETHING, HE WILL MAKE A REFERRAL AND NOT STOP UNTIL HE HAS ANSWERS. VERY PLEASANT AND EASY TO TALK TO. TAKES AS MUCH TIME AS HE NEEDS & I NEVER FEEL RUSHED AS I HAVE W SOME DRS. HAVE ONLY SEEM HIM A FEW TIMES BUT HOPING TO HAVE HIM AS MY DR FOR A LONG TIME TO COME! VERY PLEASED W HIM AND HOPE TO MAKE HIM MY ONE STOP DR FOR ALL OF MY MEDICAL ISSUES! !

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

After years of going to a local endocrinologist, Dr. French was finally able to stabilize my thyroid problem. He explains how the medication works, what to expect and alternatives that he will try if not getting the results he wants. He is without a doubt the BEST doctor I have ever been to. I don't know how I'm going to ever find a replacement that I trust as much as I do him. And he always provides me with the best medicine ever...laughter.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

I will be 58 years young Sep '11 and transferred to Dr French in Sep 2010. I have had many personal Physicians over the years but Dr Kevin French is without doubt the BEST Doctor I have ever had, PERIOD!! Superior Intelligence, No Nonsense yet drives home over and over what I must do to become healthier. Is my great pleasure to be be his Patient and simply to have met and expeienced Dr French's approach to practicing Patient Care. I wish I could travel to and from his new residence in North Carolina (starting Dec 2011) but I am positive He will leave me in good hands. Thanks very much for the 16 months Dr Kevin French.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

In my opinion, Dr. French is a very caring Dr. that is easy to talk to. He knows how to talk to his patients to get all of the necessary information out of them. He will not rush his visit with the patient. You may have to wait in the waiting room a bit, but you know that when it is finally your turn, he is going to take equal time with you and not rush you. I highly recommend Dr. French.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

Dr. is honest and straightforward, which I appreciate, but which other patients may not like. Dr. takes time to find best specialist for me if he needs to refer me, asks my opinion, listens to my concerns. He may not agree with me, but he doesn't dismiss me. I had some adjustment coming to this Dr. following a Family Practice physician. I much prefer an internist's manner of practicing medicine, which again, may not be understood by some patients. I wasn't sure this Dr. and I would be able to work together at first, strictly based on personality differences, so I gave us a set number of visits before I made a decision. The first two appts. were difficult, but we seemed much more comfortable with one another by the third appt. And he doesn't bring a laptop into the exam room, for which I am so grateful! He actually looks at me when we talk, then makes his notes longhand. He encourages patient responsibility in their own care and is supportive of efforts patients make.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

Since my first visit he has been a no nonsense, straight shooter. He wants to know his patient and what makes them tick. He takes his time and LISTENS.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2008

He seems legitimately concerned with me well being. During my first visit he asked historical medical questions and sent me looking for answers. Once I had answers I was sent for more. He wanted to know my family medical history so he could know what to watch for. He seems very knowledgeable based upon the questions I have asked him. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2008

Dr. Kevin M. French's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Wellpoint