Ratings for Dr. Byung Chun

I want to use this means to let the world know that all hope is not lost Getting pregnant after having tubes clamped and burned, I know IVF and Reversal could help but it way too costly, i couldn't afford it either and i so desire to add another baby to my family been trying for 5 years, not until i came across Dr Zico, who cast a pregnancy/Fertility spell for me and i use his herbal soap and i got pregnant.l hope that women out there who are going through the same fears and worries l went through in GETTING PREGNANT , will find your contact as i drop it here on this site, and solution will come to them as they contact you. Thank you and God bless you to reach him email via: zicoherbalhome@gmail.com

flag | Submitted October 31, 2019

Please please avoid this place the messed me up by cutting me open and not doing anything the never Untie my tubes I have proof and i am going after this place so please stay away do ur research and go somewhere else

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

I got the same picture as most people in reviews have gotten...the picture of a uterus with an A+ written on both tubes. A year later and still haven't gotten pregnant. Went to a fertility clinic where they sent me for an HSG. My tubes are blocked! Devastating news...wish I would have gone sooner. Dr. Chun and the whole group of people were really shady but the price was the cheapest I could find...But honestly, now I will be paying almost 3 times as much for IVF. Stay away..pay the extra money somewhere else that has more positive reviews and professional people. This surgery center is just that, a surgery center where you can have anything done, not just tubal reversal. Stick to someplace that specializes in women's health. Hope this helps someone who is on the fence about getting their procedure done here. Also, most of their reviews on their website, are old...and being a patient, I am not able to post a review on there. Just saying...

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

I went to Byung Chun, ( I refuse to call him a doctor) on 12/06/2016 for a tubal reversal.. 2 hsg tests showed both tubes blocked, tried for 2 1/2 years to have a baby with no success. Went for another tubal reversal to a real DOCTOR and they were in disbelief at what he had done to me! He has many lawsuits and is known as a butcher! He not only left my tubes blocked but had them folded and sewed to something inside me! Also left a clip! He should be in prison and half the time he’s operating without a license! Last I checked he didn’t have one not sure about now. Do your research that man is evil!!! Do NOT go to him!!!!! I’m not the only one that feels this way!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2019

I recommend the staff was very nice and so was dr chun he’s very straight forward an nice. Hope to have a baby soon 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🙏🏼

flag | Submitted April 12, 2019

I had my tubal dont dec 2018. Everything went well. My incision was stitched up but after 2 weeks very lumpy and hard and i ended up getting a seroma and caused a part of my incision to burst open and a lot of light yellow fluid came out. But i also was not resting like i should and the best part my first period was pain free for once! I was happy. Overall i felt like dr chun did the job i wanted. He was very informative to me before surgery and answered all my questions i had. I mean a surgery normally cost 7-9k and i only paid 4k so i wasnt expecting queen of the world treatment. Overall i am happy with the outcome and happy with dr chun. I felt like i needed to post because theres a lot of negative about him but realistically every body is different and everyones situations are different. Doesnt make it dr chuns fault. And he did say that its not a guarantee and internet search does say the chance of pregnancy after reversal is 70-80% for a healthy tubed person and your infertility issues takes off percentage from that and increase in ectopic pregnancy. Do your research before judging the dr and follow discharge reccommendations and your set!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2019

I had a tubal reversal done in 2013 by dr Chun I was graded A+ both sides 12cm didn’t get pregnant I had testing done by my doctor and both tubes were blocked. I had to undergo IVF in 2016 and IVF was a success. My baby turns 2 in a few weeks. Not sure if anyone has had success getting pregnant after a tubal recersal with Dr Byung Chun.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

i got my tubal reversal done in 2015. still nothing. money lost

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

I had my tubal reversal done 6-1-2018 Everyone was very nice, I was a little nervous thinking about going under but everyone made me feel comfortable, all though I was shaking from my anxiety the nurse gave me something to relax and I did. Shortly after I was sitting down next to Dr. Chun and he was going over the procedure, he was very informative, you can tell he's done this procedure many times. He's a very nice man down to earth. I remember counting down and then just waking up, everyone was still their making sure I was okay. Its been a little over a month now, my scare healed up perfect to my surprise you can hardly notice it. I was rated A+ with both tubes 12 cm so I consider myself lucky. Still not pregnant but I was told to wait 2 cycles to avoid eptopic pregnancy. So far so good. I wouldn't other peoples rating stop you from seeing Dr. Chun, I know I almost did. I am very satisfied.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

On March 20th 2018 I had tuble reversal done by doctor Byung Chun. When I walked into the building I was very skeptical it was old and it was being renovated. As soon as I got to the window I was greeted with a smile and automatically asked for the remaining balance I owed. I was kind of upset or more embarrassed than anything. I was scheduled surgery at 8am. I didn’t get seen until 4:40pm. So there I was upset once again. But then I was introduced to Dr Byung Chun. He was so sweet. He carefully explained everything step by step to me. He had tenderness in his voice. And he reassured me I was gonna be just fine. He spoke of God so that brought me closer to trusting in him with my body. Dr Byung Chun I want to say thank you for taking great care of me. Thank you for making me a new woman again. I am now ovulating and trying for a baby this is two days passed my 2nd cycle so it’s go time. Let’s pray our miracle baby comes along soon.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018