Ratings for Dr. Byung Chun

In worse condition now then when I went to him originally.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

I live in Baton Rouge,La and I had my reversal 3/2015....The staff and Dr.Chunn treated us very well. Of course before surgery Dr.Chunn explained everything to us.The surgery went well and when I came to,I was in lying in bed in a room lights off and when one of the staff members noticed I was awake he had explained to me that they didn't want to wake me they wanted me to rest. I honestly felt so rested when I was preparing to leave but of course I was in pain! The same staff member was even nice enough to wheel me and place me in my car. A day later we flew back home but after a few days later I started feeling pain,I was throwing up and I couldn't make a bow movement w/o being in pain. My boyfriend took me to the hospital and we found that my intestines had turned so they admitted me for 4 days until my intestines turn back normal. The doctor did explain to me that those types of things happen sometimes after a major surgery like I had but it doesn't interfere with conceiving. Anyway it's been 10mths and nothing yet so we're still praying for a bundle blessing. My doc did mention that she's concern about my tubes still being open but she wants to wait at least a yr before we take a look at that(more money) we pray that the pregnancy happens instead!!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I had my TR done 1/5/2016 it's been 1 day and I have minimal pain, although I have not tooken the bandage off I feel confident. I'm 28 and had my tubal ligation back on 2/2009. I am regular with ovulation and menstral, like scary puntual and had all 3 kids when I wanted, so I'm expecting it to go well and get pregnant in August 2016. Age 28 height 5"11/150Lbs cost was $4,200 I researched Dr chun but really didn't find much other then what's on here and truly I cried the night before, but after praying I was assured it would be God and no matter the outcome it would ultimately be gods will. So I went with only 3 hrs of sleep and arrived at 6, being worried and somewhat stressed after reading all the negativity here i forgot all my consent forms, they didn't sweat me instead they gladly printed new ones. I had my surgery at 8:30am and left at 10:45am . Shock at my alertness I tought i would be in pain the following day. But no its about the same i feel my ovaries a bit swollen along with my tubes. I'm weird that way since I cramp when I ovulate I can feel them. And sort off feel the same amount of cramp. But the incision does burn a bit. I am how ever super bloated and gassy and that does hurt when passing other then that I feel good. My dye test came back good and the dr stated my tubes were real long after all im 5'11. Email me if you want updatesomething I will be honest subjet it tubal ligation .. i will update anothe comment in aug mothering3angels@gmail.com

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

It is awful I have an awful ugly scar and now 2 years later I have not and cannot get pregnant .A $6000 ripoff and serious malpractice issue . please stay away from this facility!!!!!! They are liars and butcher's.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

This was the worse day if my life!!!!!! He never opened my tubes. Instead, he caused me to have 6 hernia operations as my stomache busted wide open not 10 hours later after surgery. He's a no go. He caused other problems for me that I never had. I rate this experience a Big Fat 0 if I could.. And only to find out that he lied to me saying surgery went great and my tubes are currently closed on both sides...

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Had my tubes untied last year just found out they never where what a waste of 6500 looks like I'll be calling a lawyer

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Terrible. Waste of 7000 and still no baby. Reversal march 2013. So 2.5 yrs later no. One tube plugged up and due to this dr butchering my insides I have a huge hernia. Beware of this dr and go else where!!!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

loved this place. i had my tubal ligation reversal done 2 days ago 3/3/15. the staff was wonderful. they made me feel comfortable thru it all not to mention the prices are the best you will find anywhere. they always answered my questions and were very patient. the anesthesiologist Alexander in the Roxbury office was AWESOME! i absolutely loved him. i didnt feel a thing and he was such a nice person. i was in and out the same day. the next day i was taking a stroll down venice beach like nothing had happened. 2 days later i was back at work. these people will take good care of you guaranteed.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

After reading all these reviews I almost walked away... I prayed n prayed n got myself to San dimas for my surgery on 1-28-14. Oh my God, the staff were wonderful... I was treated with so much respect n tender care by all staff especially Angie. Doctor Chun took a very long time reassuring me n as we both said "surgery n its results are in Gods hands not the doctor". I must admit recovery took much longer... almost 4 weeks but the incision is as neat n clean as sent by heaven. We must not blame the doctor as we are responsible to maintain proper hygiene, good diet, walking even if it hurts to ensure a good recovery. I continue praying for our dream to come true n be blessed with a baby but it is in Gods hands. I highly recommend San Dimas staff n Dr Chun.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

I have been reading the reviews on here about Dr. Chun I am scheduled to go January 6 and reading some of these reviews disgust me I have called many times and they always answer my questions every time they seem like great people I am a very nervous person but I'm going to go in January and I'm excited about it I will let you all know how it goes afterwards I have talked with Dr. Chun on the phone and he seems very nice and caring especially with my issues he answered many of my questions and all the woman I have talked to on the phone are very polite and nice and help me. I feel some reviews are because the woman didn't get pregnant it's all in God's hands and If it is to happen it will I am going to get it done with hopes to have another baby also but if I can't then I can't it's all in God's hands and Dr Chun is helping the best he can. Another thing he has to be board certified to work in a hospital I seen that on here too

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014