Ratings for Dr. Wendy Schaenen

Several members of my family are patients of Dr. Schaenen. She gives honest advice, always gives a reason for any testing, stresses preventative healthcare and follows up with any test results better than any physician that we have ever seen. She has called me at home to check on my symptoms while I had pneumonia. She takes excellent care of our mother who is 92. I would recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

Dr. Schaenen is very patient oriented and always shows concern about her patients. Service is prompt, on time, mainstream and she is not one to try to treat you if you need to see an expert; she will refer you out to a specialist. She doesn't order unnecessary tests to run up your bill either. I have been going to her for about 5 years and always get my physical every year at her office. She also stay current with the newer treatments that are available but won't try a new treatment just to experiment on her patients. She encourages you to live healthily but is never condescending or smug and never shows a sense of superiority over her patients that one often find some doctors doing. I've been very pleased with her treatment and have no desire to use another physician when I need medical care unless there are unusual circumstances that dictate such a need.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. Schaenen is an astute diagnosticial. She respects her patients and is pleasant and conversant. She is the best!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2005

Dr. Wendy Schaenen's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1983)