Ratings for Dr. PAUL E. Barber

No help here. Acts like a very armature psychiatrist. Projects his miserable problems on staff and patients. Waste

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

he had 2 receptionists. one was very polite, the other acted like i killed her cat. I was sent here by my gyn, for a painful bladder condition. I was told, without him running any tests,that my pain comes from stress in my life(like my mother being divorced, my father dying 20 years ago etc).. he told me the condition the other Dr wants me tested for is not as common as everyone thinks. Even though in his waiting area was a handout on this condition and it states anywhere from 7-9 MILLION people suffer from this. I think he is not used to treating women,and not real familiar with the condition, so he was trying to blow smoke up in the air.(to put it nicely.) also was very uncomfortable when he sent my best friend out of the room, and asked about intimate matters, informing me of the "other way to handle things"...very innapropriate for a first visit.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2008

Dr. PAUL E. Barber's Credentials

• Tufts Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02111 (Grad. 1979)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal