Ratings for Dr. Safa S. Kassab

Excellent doctors. I have seen both Drs. Bahu and Kassab. Highly recommend. Would never go anywhere else. Congrats on your new office.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

They don't answer their phone or return phone calls. I had to get my dr. to refer me to someone else.

Submitted May 1, 2015

It's a shame that just to call to make an appt ruins your day because the "ladies" obviously hate their job of SIMPLY scheduling and this on several occasions, the dr is great but I cringe every time I have to speak to one of those women, I'd rather have my knee pain than to make an appt

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr. Kassab is an excellent doctor. I did have to wait quite a long time on the phone, when I made an appt. and subsequently a 2nd appt., but other than that, I would highly recommend this physician!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Dr. Kassab is very kind, gentle and takes his time with patients. He does not push anyone into surgery, rather waits until the patient wants it. He is especially good with older patients. I brought my auntie from Iowa to live with me when she needed her hip replaced, and I could think of no one better for the job than Dr. Kassab. I highly recommend him to all friends and family. His patients receive great pain control from the minimally invasive surgery and his care. Since I worked with him in surgery, I have watched how he treats patients and he is the surgeon I chose for my own knee problems.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Greatest doctor around and wonderful staff! they don't come any better then that!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

I first went to Dr Kassab when my husband had knee surgery. Dr. K came out of surgery and HE explained what he did and showed me pictures to help. So when I needed knee surgery he was my first choice. He is a great doctor, because not only is he nice with a sense of humor but he's good at what he does too! I plan to go back to him when I need my second knee replaced. His office staff are very nice too!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

Awesome! is the only way to describe Dr. Kassab. I had two total knee replacements in 2009(Jan & April) I have total range of motion and by May I was gardening, playing golf, hiking in the national parks. Dr. Kassab is a such a caring doctor as well has an excellent surgeon. He was recommended by a physician/friend, and I couldn't be more pleased. Dr. Kassab listens and seeks to understand why the joint has deteriorated before he proceeds to surgery. His office staff is wonderful. I can't believe the difference this has made in my life. Cheryl Bubolz

flag | Submitted December 11, 2009

Just had my second Otismed custom knee (8 weeks after my first) and cannot believe the things I can do. I am pain free and have not needed my cane for 2 weeks. My therapists are amazed at my progress. This is a great procedure. Thanks Dr. K and Staff.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

This is my second total knee replacement by Dr. Kasssab and I could not be happier. From the time I entered the office for the first time till I was completely well the whole office staff plus Dr. Kassab and Jerry made my experiece a very plesant one.I hightly recommend Dr. Kassab to anyone who needs his professional services.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

Dr. Safa S. Kassab's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal