Ratings for Dr. Nancy M. Dotti

She has since retired and I am going to miss her so much. She was by far the best doctor! I am sad to see her go.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

She was an amazing doctor. I was very nervous to go in for my first time and she made me extremely comfortable. She was very quick, easy, and gentle. She would explain everything step by step so I would know what to expect and not be surprised. I was in and out within an hour from when I first parked. It was really great service and was exceptionally glad I chose this doctor. Very highly recommended and I would not say that if I felt the littlest bit of discomfort.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

The Best!!! I'm so glad my friend recommended Nancy Dotti. She's the best gynecologist I've ever had. Definitely keeping her as my GYN.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

i love doctor nanci dotti she is the best doctor anyone can ever have but i do not like the staff they dig you for money all the time even when you dont have

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

Nancy is great, I love her! She is patient, compassionate, and helpful. She is highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

I love Nancy. She is compassionate, experienced and had a great bedside manner. Exactly what you want during a pregnancy!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

I love Dr. Dotti. I wouldnt ever go to anyone except her. Defentitly understanding.. listen's but most of all talks to you.. unlike other gynocologists.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

i love dr. dottie she is great she is the best since i have been seeing doctors. she is helpful, gentle and very understanding. i recommend her to all the women in need of gyn. the staff is very nice .

flag | Submitted February 16, 2008