Ratings for Dr. Lyall J. Ashberg

Dr. Ashberg preformed hip surgery on me a few years back. The surgery was a success but somehow when I came out of surgery, I had a BP of 180/100, and my heart rate was well over 150 rested. When it came time for Ashberg to tell everyone why, he simply said we have to run tests. The (unessesary) tests consisted of the flue, swine flue, hepatitus, diabetes, and a slew of others. He simply could not figure it out. I fired him and the new doctor assigned to my case figured out the problem in about 45 minutes. So thank you Ashberg for making me miss Christmas and New Years with my family just so you can keep me in the hospital and make more money(The surgery was on December 21. I was supposed to get out two days later. I was relesed January 5th at 11 pm). I hope anyone interested in hiring him reads this and really thinks about it. (I was 18 at the time of surgery. I had a small peice of fractured bone removed from my right hip)

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

He did well on the surgery and the staff was wonderful. He was respectful and they kne my son and me very well. They had a gret sense of humor and was very helpful and helping my son to correct his leg. My son did well from the surgery and his leg continues to do well.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

worst doctor ever. he is full of himself. glad he closed his practice.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2010

best Pediatric surgeon in BREVARD we paid 20% to use him as he is the best for kids Rob L

flag | Submitted December 9, 2008

The time that he spent we me, and the level that he got on to speak with my child I can never forget. His staff has never forgotten my childs name and that his favorite cartoon is "Cars". It was amazing. That you can get hurt and it still can be "comforting".

flag | Submitted February 16, 2008

Dr. Lyall J. Ashberg's Credentials

• University of Texas Health Science Center - San Antonio (Grad. 1997)