Ratings for Dr. Christopher G. Mondello

RACISTS...... The Doctor was VERY rude and not professional at all he did not take the time to understand why I was there. Just wants the money.I waited for hours just to get no help what so ever from a lame doctor . I WILL NOT recommended this so called clinic to anyone not even a dog.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

The medical professionals were great. My issue is that 5 out of 5 times, I had to call the office 2 or more times for my prescription, even having to wait 3 days over a long weekend because they did not verify with CVS the fax went through, even though they informed me that they would. Now I have to visit every 6 months for a low grade medication that I have to take the rest of my life. I have doubts that CVS has issues 4 times in a row receiving my fax. I will no longer use this facility due to this. If they can't handle something as simple and important like medications, then I will find some office that can.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

I have been with Dr. Mondello since 2009 I have had over 60 visits with him because of my condition. I had a doctor for over 20 years and he retired at which time I was very afraid of getting a new doctor but I can honestly say it was the best thing that had happened to me and my family my grown children go to him and feel the same way. My husband is a patient and he feels the same way this doctor is very caring and compassionate to his patients and has an outstanding bedside manner. I have never seen an upset patient in the lobby or in the back. His staff is always concerned when I call and they do everything they can to get me in as quick as possible. if you want a doctor who cares this is the one. And for the people who say he is busy that is true a man with this kind of compassion is going to be busy but when he is with you he gives you the feeling that yoou are his only patient. I highly recommend his office to anyone who is is in need of a great Doctor

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Dr. Mondello was recommended to me but I decided to change doctors after some unsatisfactory visits. When the office switched to computerized records, I was asked personal questions about my medical history in the hallway as other patients passed so the information could be updated (and others experienced the same). I was never seen on time and one time left after sitting in the waiting room for over an hour with no information about when I might be seen. When I did see the PA or Dr. Mondello, the visit was rushed and was prescribed lots of medicine.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012

Caring and knowledgeable family Dr. who has been my PCP for 6 years. He is very busy because of the quality of care. I'd rather wait a little (and drive a little) to get that excellent care.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

The best Doctor and staff I have met since moving to Fl 3 years ago. Dr.Mondello is extremely accomodating and you don't feel as if you are just a number. The entire staff is always happy as is the Dr.I was blessed to find this Dr.!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

Doctor Mondello and his Nurse Practitioners are very knowledgeable and professional. His staff on the other hand leaves A LOT to be desired. My wife has Lupus, an immune deficiency, and was diagnosed by the ARNP with Pneumonia and ordered a CT Scan. There office took 3 days to schedule the appointment giving my wife run around claiming that they could not schedule because of a conflict with our insurance. Come to find out from the insurance company the office never called and if they had they could have given them an authorization in 3-5 minutes.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2009

My wife went in for a routine checkup and colesterol test. Unknown to her, the PA ordered a myriad of extra tests on her blood. We got a bill for over $1000 from the lab and Mondello refused to pay for the tests we did not order. Also, my wife had to wait for hours to see the PA. The service was very poor in our opinion.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2008

Been with this M.D., close to 2 years for a back injury. His billing to Medicare is not consistent regarding time spent, with him or the actual cpt codes used, He now bill's for office visits that get him 81.25 leaving me with 17.62 copay? It was always the way the staff confronted me regrading the copay that made me and the DR decide I would see him one more time and then find a new PCP. How is it possible for him to see me for 45 minutes, When he treats over 80 patents per day. You do the math! He often talks about other patient,Doctor treatment with me and his latest material purchases. Because I had a open balance, I tried to make a small payment towards, my balance, He said he was offended and that he would write off the balance and see me one last time as he has had me on controlled drugs for almost two years, and really has to prescribe to me and refer provide me with my medical records so that I might get the proper care I deserve, without $$ being the factor on my treatment!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2008

The doctor had an emgerncy and had to stay at the hospital. The staff acted very unprofessional and rude.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

Dr. Christopher G. Mondello's Credentials

• Southeastern College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1988)