Ratings for Dr. Jose C. Scerbo

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Scerbo! He is such a caring, compassionate, knowledgeable doctor. He was my obstetrician for my first child, and although I had a few complications with my pregnancy, he always made me feel at ease, and would even call me personally to see if everything was going alright, and to be certain all of my questions were answered! The staff in his clinic were also amazing, and by the end of my pregnany they felt like family. I just found out that I am expecting again, and I am so sad the Dr. Scerbo is no longer practicing Obstetrics, but would recommend him 1000% if you are looking for a great GYN!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2009

for everything.... long history good and bad... would never trust anyone else

flag | Submitted March 12, 2008

Very good doctor. Kind and compassionate especially after we suffered two miscarriages. Unfortunately he's getting out of the "baby delivery business" at the end of this month. Highly recommended if you just need to go for gynecology. Great staff as well!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2008

Dr. Jose C. Scerbo's Credentials

• Univ De Buenos Aires, Fac De Med, Buenos Aires, Argentina (Grad. 1971)

Top Hospitals in South Weymouth, MA