Ratings for Dr. Margaret K. Sutton

For 4 Years I was Misdiagnosed and Given the Wrong Treatment By Sutton and Her Staff. I Changed Dr's and Was Re-Diagnosed, My Condition Cleared up Immediately. I Suffered From Painful Psoriasis for 4 Years Unnecessarily. Never Going Back. All Prescriptions Written By Sutton and Her Staff Will Be Name Brand, and They Are Reluctant to Write Generics. They Sell Whatever Their Drug Rep Tells Them To.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Extreemly knowlegeable and took the time to explain everything. Calm personality. My son loved her.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

I went to Dr. Sutton for acne issues and she prescribed some medication to address the acne. She pointed out two small indentions near my chin resulting for acne scars and suggested that I get microdermabrasion at the Sutton-Ryan Aesthetic Center. She said it would probably take about 10 treatments to get rid of the scars. After 6 treatments, I saw absolutely no improvement and decided to stop wasting my money. My new dermatologist was surprised that Dr. Sutton even suggested microdermabrasion because that will not do anything to the scars I have and told me that I would need to work with a plastic surgeon as these scars are not surface layer scars that microdermabrasion would be able to treat. I feel like Dr. Sutton views her dermatology practice as a marketing effort for the Aesthetic Center - looking back, I think almost every time I saw her for dermatology issues, I was suggested to try some cosmetic procedure at the Aesthetic Center.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2008

Dr. Margaret K. Sutton's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal