This doctor is never available when you need her. I tried calling on three separate occasions durning the night and never got a response even though she was on call. Finally gave up and drove to emergency.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

Dr. Bloomfield was gave me wrong information about my illness. She did not even do an exam, and just wrote a prescription and sent me out the door. She is a part time Dr. Medicine is not her passion & you can bet she is not spending her time off reading current medical journals. She owns gyms in Reno.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

I've been Dr. Bloomfield's patient for over 10 years. She and her staff are always helpful no matter the reason for my visit/phone call. She has made me feel like she's genuinely interested in helping me. She was able to diagnose and treat an issue that had been plaguing me for years. I love that she doesn't just write a prescription to solve your problems, she really works with you.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

Dr. Bloomfield is very knowledgeable, kind, and patient. I have never felt rushed, and she listens attentively and provides strong feedback according to any concerning issue. In addition, she provides absolute comfort towards my needs and concerns. The front office dynamic does not shed any sort of "ghetto" atmosphere. I've been to sketchy offices in the past, and I can guarantee this is not one. Great location, great service all in a timely and professional manner.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

I have received excellent care from Dr. Bloomfield on the two occasions I have seen her. I found the office staff helpful and they were even able to squeeze me in at the last minute.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Office staff is very unprofessionsl I agree with the previous comment made regarding the Ghetto quality of the staff. It is unfortunite as I have been a patient of Dr Bloomfield for over 8 years, however the quality of care and her short rushed appointments I have encountered for the past year have caused me to not only leave the practice, but I will be filing a complete with the American Board of Physician for the unethical practices of Dr.Bloomfield and her staff. I would not take my dog to get flea treatment at that office.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

staff was unprofessional. Ghetto, like they were picked up from the hood. Awful! Unfortunately, a lot of these offices lack professionalism and staff uses the english, as a second language. What is becoming of the health care system!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2008

There is lack of communication between the staff and the doctor. Staff does not follow through on instructions from the doctor. The doctor does not follow up from previous appointment. She seems to be in hurry.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2008

Dr. Ellie Bloomfield's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

• Blue Cross Of California