Ratings for Dr. Dana L. Garrett

A providers political views should not be brought into patient care, it is unethical & unprofessional. This provider has chosen to post incredibly rude & misleading political propaganda in her patient exam rooms that spew hate towards anyone who is not a Trump supporting Republican. One of the documents specifically states "Democrats & Liberals are tainted beyond reproach at this point. God forgive their stupidity and ignorance." Not someone I care to do business with nor will I ever recommend. The office/nursing staff has always been fantastic but I cannot say the same for the provider they work for.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Horrible visit. Saw dr garrett because our regular Dr was busy. We were a walk in. Very rude. Did not listen to my concern. With out placing a hand on my daughter diagnosed her. And when I questioned Dr Garrett she was rude and short with me. She never answered my questions. Ended going to another office later that same day for accurate diagnosis.. Would never recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

My two sons and I all go to Dr. Garrett's office. She is a horrible woman. I think they keep her there because the tricare billing is under her name. It is owned by Dr. McConville. He and his son are both wonderful doctors! Very helpful and kind. Don't make an appointment to see Dr. Garrett!!! My rating is for everyone BESIDES Dr. Dana Garrett!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

Went to see Dana Garrett for a referal to a kidney doctor and walked out with a prescription for Chantix the stop smoking drug with a card that said present me to the pharmacy so your doctor can get credit for this sale. I swear this has to be a case of, doctors for hire by drug companies if I ever saw one. They don't care anymore about there patients, it's all about which drug company salesman offers them the best money. There were 2 salesman sitting in the doctors lobby while I was waiting for my appt. There like drug dealers in suits and Dana Garrett is there 24hr dealer on call.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

I switched to her office hoping to find a good female dr. Not the case! She's rude and I just didn't feel comfortable with her. After two visits I requested a diffrent Dr. And haven't seen her since.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

I just found her to be distant and unorganized.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

This doctor is neither warm or friendly. She has a poor bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2008

This was quite possibly one of the rudest and most condescending doctors I think I have ever met. She did not introduce herself when she came and in and lacked any bedside manner at all. I had health concerns and she brushed them aside. She made snide comments about my insurance company and how the billing was etc She has very little tact and when confronted by me she only attempted to belittled me more. What a poor excuse for a doctor.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2008

Dr. Dana L. Garrett's Credentials

• University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Sanford, NC