Ratings for Dr. Eric S. Colton

Dr Colton is a wonderful doctor. I had a lot of problems with my last pregnancy and he saved my babies life. I really don't think she would be here today if I had another doctor. I will never go to anyone else. This pregnancy, he has been really patient, answering all of my questions and concerns even though there has been no problems. He has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

I have been going to Dr Colton for 11 years and I will never go to anyone else! He delivered my daughter last year and made me feel very comfortable and relaxed. He is always willing to listen and not rush through appointments if you have any concerns. He explains things so that you can understand them instead of using a lot of medical terms that no one understands.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Dr. Colton is great when it came to delivering my second child. My first OB almost killed me when I had an ectopic pregnancy 2 years prior to getting pregnant with my last child, so it was very refreshing to have Dr. Colton actually listen and sound like he cared when you told him you were having issues. He stayed after the baby was born to make sure everything was OK and then came back both days while I was in the hospital to make sure I was feeling better. He was also there when I ended up with an infection in my uterus a week later. Thanks Dr. Colton!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

Dr. Colton has been my OB for several years. He has a terrific personality and is always willing to sit and answer any questions that I have. He is always relaxed and never rushed during an office visit. He is always prompt with his appointment times. I have never had to wait to see him which is something you can say about very few Dr.'s. His referral to a fertility specialist helped my husband & I have our first baby. I always refer people to Dr. Colton when asked.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

The best doctor i have had! He takes his time to explain and he doesn't talk over my head. He did catch me off gaurd with the long hair, but he is great!!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Best doctor I have ever had! I regret having to change doctor's to someone closer to my home. He is a great listener to all of your concerns and will do anything to help you. I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2009

I went having uterus pain. He really didn't seem to know what it was. He basically told me that he didn't see anything abnormal, but didn't try to explain the pain. I later found out from another dr. that it was from having c-sections, my uterus was week. I would have thought he would have had more knowledge to pick up on that. I really couldn't take him seriously with his long hair. I was waiting for Jane to come swinging in to see Tarzan.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2009

I originally saw the amazing Dr Herman Taute, who turned his practice over to Colton when he went back to Austria. I had a miscarriage in 1998, and Colton was very cold and unfeeling. He literally would not give me a note to stay home from work that day, and told me to 'just let nature take it's course'. Well, it didn't, and I ended up in the hospital. I'd been trying to get pregnant for 4 years, and was beyond crushed. My mother is eyewitness to all of this. To be fair, he was very young and brand new, and you could really tell. He had not developed any bedside manner as of yet, and it showed. I hope he is kinder and more compassionate now, with age and experience. I wouldn't know as I immediately switched OB/GYN's.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2008

THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER MET.HE EXPLAINS EVERYTHING AND TAKES TIME TO ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS.HE REALY LISTENS AND HE ALWAYS SMILES VERY NICE AND IS NEVER NEGATIVE.HE GAVE ME A LOT OF GOOD ADVICE AND HE MADE ME UNDERSTAND THAT I CAN HAVE A CHILD AND I CAN MAKE IT.I REALY ADMIRE HIM BECAUSE HE IS NICE AND DOSN'T TRY TO HIDE THINGS LIKE OTHER DOCTORS I HAVE SEEN HE TELLS THE TRUTH EVEN IF IT HURTS TO HEAR HE IS VERY PROFFESSIONAL AND IS KIND ENOUGH TO GIVE ME INFO AND NOT LIE IN MY FACE LIKE OTHERS HAVE DONE TO ME.WE TALKED FOR AT LEAST AN HOUR AND HE TOLD ME ALL THE RISKS OF HAVING A CHILD WITH MY DEPRESSION HE WAS NICE TO ME AND DIDN'T JUDGE ME OR SAY NO I CAN'T DO THIS. FOR ME HAVING A DOCTOR TALK TO ME FOR AN HOUR IS GOLD I REALY HOPE HE STAYS WHERE HE IS AND I HOPE THAT HE ALWAYS IS BLESSED... THANKS DR.COLTON FOR EVERYTHING SARAH. MAY YOU ALWAYS BE HAPPY AND ALWAYS STAY YOU THANKS A MILLION AND HOPE TO ALWAYS STAY YOUR PATIENT

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

Dr. Eric S. Colton's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Delta Dental