Ratings for Dr. Christine Bell

Amazing dentist. Caring and thorough. I trust her completely with my sons care.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Bell is a really nice and intelligent dentist. Without her help kids/teens wouldn't have any teeth that look and smell good. The only thing I don't like is that me and other people have to wait so long in the waiting room for their turn to see the dentist. Thank you (:

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

While I was doing my check up Dr. Bell was asking me how is everything and I told her ""everything is stressful. So Dr.Bell told my family doctor everything I said to her so my family doctor could help me. Thank you Dr.Bell I appreciate you trying to help me.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Dr. Bell has been doing a great job with our son who is a difficult patient due to anxiety disorders. Most importantly the staff with her also do a great job which is critical in a dental office as they do much of the hands on work.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014

Dr. Christine Bell is not only a dentist but a heart surgeon. She worked on my son, who is my heart, and she was amazing. She's the best out there. She will do what is best for the patient, what is necessary, nothing more, nothing less. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

The best possible caregiver. Took the time to make sure we were comfortable and informed on treatment. Only person who can make my kid at ease in all of Calgary. Truly remarkable. God Bless you Dr. Bell

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010

Made my son feel like he was her only patient. I am finally at ease knowing my child is getting the best treatment possible. The BEST, all I have to say.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2008