Ratings for Dr. Douglas P. Brooks

Dr. Brooks was great! He was very helpful, very knowledgeable, and my visit was a great experience! He answered all my questions in a very calming manner. I recommend him to everyone! I see the above number as 704-863-9830. However, this visit was at the Mount Holly Riverbend Practice.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

Saw Dr.Brooks on Wednesday Feb.13,2008 for bursitis of the left knee. He gave me medication ,vicodin, to which I had a bad reaction....dizziness, vomiting & the pain in knee was severe. Called office on 14th am ...explainging my pain as well as the reaction to the med. & asked if I could be worked in. The answer was "we're booked". I was left on my own! My husband took off work & took me to Dr. Brook's office & told the lady at front desk that I was very sick & needed to be seen & we would wait. I was throwing up in trash can in waiting room ..Dr. Hudson took me into a room and brought me some coke. It was lunch time ...Dr. Brooks was furious that I had interupted his errands and the nerve of my coming to his office without appt. and demanding to be seen! He entered the room angry...talking loudly...."how dare you to interupt my lunch and my errands." "Who do you think you are"...as he continued to demean me & my husband while it was all I could do not to vomit.I LEFT IN TEARS.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2008

Dr. Douglas P. Brooks's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)