Ratings for Dr. Patrick S. Hsu

I have had all 3 of my children with Dr hsu's office. I never once had a problem. He was a good doctor and all that mess of the mistakes and hurting people isnt true. he is a good doctor. I was on medcaid all three time always so that part isnt true either. he treated me just the same and so did the office ladies. I would use him again!!! not always believe everything you hear. just saying :)

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Dr Hsu has been my doctor for 20 years. He has always been very informative with any questions I've had. As far as a previous comment that he is not nice to overweight women...I was 100 lbs overweight at one time and he never talked bad to me about weight. Dr Hsu recently performed a radical hysterectomy on me. I had terrible endometriosis that he had to peel loose from organs by hand. Before and after surgery he had outstanding bed side Manners. My friends and family were very impressed with him.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Awesome OB/GYN Physician. Cared for my wife during throughout the entire event. Very hands on in patient care and very considerate and wonderful bedside manner. Highly recommend!!!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

Very pleased with this doctor, I have been a patient for 7 yrs.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

he has messed up so many woman and been sued alot.he let one woman die because she was on medacaid and didnt want to fool with her.i know it was my family member.i know alot more also. very rude and hurtful to bigger woman.he puts them down while examineing them.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

Dr. Patrick S. Hsu's Credentials

• University Of Toronto Faculty Of Dentistry (Grad. 1977)

GHI