Ratings for Dr. Kester Kong

This doctor is a horrible human being and poor example of the term heath practitioner. Why are you a doctor if to seem inclined to not want to help your patients. Will not answer any questions. Actually becomes irritated if you ask him any questions. Horrible experience. Wil

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr. Kong is very rude. He is the worst doctor I've every seen.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I am sorry. I do not always write review until I am absolutely think it is necessary. This doctor has no idea how to understand the pain and problems of the patient. He is moody and would turn angry and yell at me in a rude manner when I told him about my situation. He said why didn't I follow his instruction and he would slam his hands on the table. He also asked me to take medications for "the rest of my life" without finding out wheremy headache is coming from. The term he used is frightening me. I really feel he is not competent being a doctor with the knowledge his has. And also with his temperament, it can only get him so far in his medical career.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

When he ask you a question, you could only answer one short brief accurate sentence. He will ask you to stop if you have further sentences. He said I am normal. If there is any problem in my brain, I would die already. He said it is possible my family thought I am a trouble maker so he sent me to see him in order to shut my mouth. Dr. Kong has totally no hearts, rude, and no patient. I think he need to see a psychologist.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

He has no heart for his patients . Avoid this doctor if possible

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Dr. Kong has extremely poor bedside manners, he is condescending and impatient. One of the worst doctors I have met. Avoid this doctor if you can.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr. Kong is rude with no respect when talking to the patients. He suggested me to have a brain surgery, after a minute of short description, he expected me to make the decision right away. After asking two questions regarding to the surgery, he was upset that i have asking too many questions. He signaled me to stop, closed the file and send me out. This is a brain surgery, not taking a flu shot, we deserve a better understanding of the side effect. PLUS, There is no patient waiting outside. This is very frustrating, to face the surgery and this dr!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

My mom is a stroke patient. We arrived in his clinic a little late as my mom is old,weak and can't walk as normal people. Dr.Kong rejected to see my mom while no other patient was waiting for him in the clinic. He asked us to rebook and charge us $100 fee even my mom has OHIP. We didn't get phone reminder before the appointment. To get this $100, he rejected a patient, really bad!!! He doesn't want to see a stroke patient and had bad attitude to us.I regret to have booked this appointment which my mom have waited for 2 months. He doesn't care for his patient and rude. Not recommend this doctor, better find another Neurologist. I should have read the comments and rating here earlier.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

I have to say this, that after accompanying my mother on two visits to DrKong that this doctor is to be avoided at all costs if you can see another neurologist. 1) he has absolutely zero beside manner. 2) he is down rude rude when speaking to his patients. 3) he answers were short and abrupt. 4) seemed to get upset when my mother seemed to be asking 'too' many questions about her diagnosis. He suggested a website that we could look up to get more information. WTH???

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

Overall, he accurately and quickly diagnosed my condition which gave me peace of mind, after having seen chiropractors, massage therapists, and numerous diagnostic scans. The reception called and warned in advance of a fee for missed or late appointments so we made sure we were early. Recommend verification with reception of what clothing to wear for the appointment as Dr. does diagnostic tests requiring skin exposure. I read these reviews before visiting Dr. Kong so was not surprised at his bedside manner which is not polished. He asks numerous questions in rapid sequence for the check on medical background and the rest of the appointment was methodical and in stages which he explained. On first impression he is abrupt, borderline rude, but he is extremely efficient and does not waste any time and is focused on finding the root cause. I googled him later to find out that he is extremely well educated and brilliant. His knowledge and expertise I find far outweighs the cons of his bedside manner and substandard office setting. I am thankful for the reviews on this site. Maybe that was why I was not offended by his personality. I'd much rather have a doctor who knows what he is doing and is efficient than one that looks the part,

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015