You may also like

Rate Dr. Kester Kong

Dr. Kester Kong's Ratings

dr Kong is warm hearted nice doctor. He taking of my shaking hands with patience.He knew i could nor write and ask his secretary to fill in the form for me .He is professional n informative
Total all ,he is good doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2877040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

I saw Dr Kong at Toronto Western Hospital. I found him knowlegable, helpful and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2820778].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I have seen Dr Kong twice and I had good experience both with the doctor and his secretary. Dr Kong respects patient's time and on both occasions I was seen within 15 minutes of my scheduled appointment. Dr Kong was patient and did not rush things through. He answered all my concerns without a trace of impatience. He even cared to give me a copy of an article from a medical journal that he came across regarding the illness I was suffering. I found Dr Kong quite pleasant and could not understand the many negative reviews that some patients posted here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2819539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Dr and secretary are garbage , he is not a Dr ,he is a business man , money ahead , he's secretary said I miss appoiment have to charge me 100 $ if rebook , but I even don't know I have appointment how do I miss it if I don't had appoiment , I even don't received any call to remind my appoiment from them , it is totally ridiculous , the evil secretary said if I don't pay 100 will no appoiment given , what is a greedy Dr in the world as a Dr you have to save the patient first not only focus on the money , I will not see this greedy man anymore , 100$ gave him and his family to buy medication and his secretary so rude and no education should go back to school ,no manner ,both dr and stuff don't know how to respect patient , may God punish these unscrupulous people .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

This doctor and his secretary are extremely rude and unreasonable!! I couldn't make it for the appointment due to snow storm and requested to change appointment. They asked me to pay $50! The weather was very bad and I couldn't even get my car out of my drive way. I tried to explain the situation but the secretary said "don't tell me this, that's your appointment, your problem..." I went to the doctor's office to explain and try to reschedule appointment, they insisted that I have to pay to book appointment, despite I notified them prior to my appointment. The secretary said I must pay as per their "policy" but she can't provide anything in writing. I agree, the WORSE DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708706].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

I finally decided to cancel my appointment with this "doctor". My mother saw him six years ago and it was her worst experience. She was actually very scared after the visit. I expected there would be some improvements of this person over these years but after reading all recent comments about him, I think he just got worse. Doctors are supposed to show their care and respect to their patients but this so called doctor enjoys insulting them and want them believe they are nothing. Why want to be a doctor if he hates his patients so much? Anyway, I'm glad I just made an appointment with another neurologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

He made me cry sucks....RUDE RUDE RUDE RUDE!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2632521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

I will never want to see this doctor again. He was very very very rude and totally not professional. I've asked my family doctor referring me to other Neurologist. Actually I had 3 appointments with him. The 1st time was really bad.. the way he talked to me is like I'm idiot. The 2nd time is all right, but he forgot his diagnose. The 3rd time is the worst, he totally forgot his previous diagnose, I tried to remind him what was discussed in previous session but he totally forgot and spent lots of time arguing with me. I really doubt what record he keeps whenever I see him. Anyway...I'm glad I don't need to see him any more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

This doctor is very rude and arrogant. I took my mother to see him. He treated both of us in a way he was way above us. He didn't speak respectfully (even in the way he addressed my mother). He insulted both me and my mother. He must be thinking he looked cool because one of his sleeves in his shirt was torn up to the armpit. While he was seeing my mother, he answered a phone call from his friend and took about five minutes talking about wine and dine and about a friend's preference of colors. I know this is his right but I guess a professional and respectful doctor won't do this. I definitely don't recommend this human being to anyone who needs a good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

I should have checked the comments here before I went to his office. I was totally frustrated and shocked to see such a rude doctor like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2430867].votes_count ]]