Ratings for Dr. Kester Kong

Better avoid this physician, if you can. He is impatient and bad judgement not helping you.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I feel that this doctor should go for re-training. He is blunt, inexperience, offensive doctor. He diagnosed and prescribed medication for parkinson disease on me over a year. He needs quality changes and to be humanistic. What an unprofessional person through my years of coming across medic and health care. If you have a choice, I suggest try to avoid him.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

This doctor is a horrible human being and poor example of the term heath practitioner. Why are you a doctor if to seem inclined to not want to help your patients. Will not answer any questions. Actually becomes irritated if you ask him any questions. Horrible experience. Wil

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr. Kong is very rude. He is the worst doctor I've every seen.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I am sorry. I do not always write review until I am absolutely think it is necessary. This doctor has no idea how to understand the pain and problems of the patient. He is moody and would turn angry and yell at me in a rude manner when I told him about my situation. He said why didn't I follow his instruction and he would slam his hands on the table. He also asked me to take medications for "the rest of my life" without finding out wheremy headache is coming from. The term he used is frightening me. I really feel he is not competent being a doctor with the knowledge his has. And also with his temperament, it can only get him so far in his medical career.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

When he ask you a question, you could only answer one short brief accurate sentence. He will ask you to stop if you have further sentences. He said I am normal. If there is any problem in my brain, I would die already. He said it is possible my family thought I am a trouble maker so he sent me to see him in order to shut my mouth. Dr. Kong has totally no hearts, rude, and no patient. I think he need to see a psychologist.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2016

He has no heart for his patients . Avoid this doctor if possible

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Dr. Kong has extremely poor bedside manners, he is condescending and impatient. One of the worst doctors I have met. Avoid this doctor if you can.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr. Kong is rude with no respect when talking to the patients. He suggested me to have a brain surgery, after a minute of short description, he expected me to make the decision right away. After asking two questions regarding to the surgery, he was upset that i have asking too many questions. He signaled me to stop, closed the file and send me out. This is a brain surgery, not taking a flu shot, we deserve a better understanding of the side effect. PLUS, There is no patient waiting outside. This is very frustrating, to face the surgery and this dr!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

My mom is a stroke patient. We arrived in his clinic a little late as my mom is old,weak and can't walk as normal people. Dr.Kong rejected to see my mom while no other patient was waiting for him in the clinic. He asked us to rebook and charge us $100 fee even my mom has OHIP. We didn't get phone reminder before the appointment. To get this $100, he rejected a patient, really bad!!! He doesn't want to see a stroke patient and had bad attitude to us.I regret to have booked this appointment which my mom have waited for 2 months. He doesn't care for his patient and rude. Not recommend this doctor, better find another Neurologist. I should have read the comments and rating here earlier.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016