Ratings for Dr. Richard E. Berger

I have been going to Dr. Berger for over 7 years. He is tough on you at first, but that's because he wants you to get the information necessary to handle diabetes. He talked me into taking shots, even though I was sure it was not what I initially wanted. It really helped. He has a unique personality and we get along together. He has a very dry since of humor that most people are unaware of. He is a great Doctor........

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

I've been going to Dr. Berger for several years. He is a good doctor. He is a bit quirky in that he can only concentrate on 1 thing at a time - so if you ask him a question while he is in the middle of the exam, or if he is writing something down, he will not answer it. At first I thought he was being rude - but then I figured out that he just cannot multi-task very well. However, after he has done the exam and written everything down, he gives you plenty of time to ask questions. He is open to discussing alternative/holistic medicine as well - he does not practice it, but he will not blow you off if you want to discuss alternative medicine.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Dr. Berger was the worst Dr I have ever been to. he had the worst bedside manner ever. During the appointment, he barely let me speak and during subsequent appointments, he refused to let me ask questions. I would never go back to him in any capacity.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2008

Dr. Richard E. Berger's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1980)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal