Ratings for Dr. Wayne Smith

Really bad doctor. Doesnt care about his clients. Wrongfully diagnosed me on mono, shingles. Hes getting old. Let him retire!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr. Smith saved my life!! Honestly is the best doctor ever!! He cares so much about his patients!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Office seems to be going downhill! Seems he has more staff but less efficient! They never answer the phone or get back to you. He is way to busy and seems he has little time for his patients anymore which is very sad as he use to be really good!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Smith saved my life, and he honestly is the best doctor that I have ever known, he cares and worries about all his patients, he gives the best care and he makes it easy to talk to. He listens to how I feel and what I need and makes sure to give me the best treatment. Thank you so much for making me healthier. Lisa M.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

so happy to have him as my Doctor....excellent service in his office...nothing is too much trouble. Best Doctor on the North Shore.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

He is one of the old style docs where he really cares about you and you know you are in very good hands

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Hands down the best GP on the North Shore. We feel very lucky to have him as our family doctor for the past 30+ years!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Without a doubt the best doctor one could hope for. Very caring and thorough. Hard to imagine how he manages all his patients in his office and his frequent rounds at the hospital. Thanks for everything Wayne!!!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

I found Dr. Smith to be very patient, caring and up to date with his knowledge. I was recommended to him a few years ago and have never looked back. My life and health has vastly improved under his guidance. After reading some of these comments, I understand everyone has their own personal issues, but at least understand and respect that he is only one person, working endlessly to help us. I truly worry for his well being and wonder as to how long he can maintain his pace. By far, one of the best doctors that I've had in my 59 years. Pure respect for him.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

Dr smith has been my family doctor for 10+ years! :)

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016