Ratings for Dr. Wayne Smith

Very little empathy and compassion. Treats you more like a number than a patient!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

Always in a rush, I feel he has no time to fully listen to my issues, even though I wait needlessly in his overcrowded waiting room.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Been seeing dr smith for 12 yrs !!!! One word - the best !!!!! Staff is great also !

Submitted September 20, 2018

Dr smith has been my family doctor since I was born and has been caring for my family for 20 years, I feel privileged to be one of his patients as I know I am receiving the best care there is to offer. He takes time for everyone and really makes you feel important. Highly respect and recommend

Submitted September 20, 2018

Dr Smith has been my GP since i was in my teens and worked with everyone in my family from siblings, fsthwr and grandparents. Hes incredibly knowledgeable, caring, and thorough. He visited my gramdmother constantly when she was i thw hospital and takes all the time needed with patients. Highly respect him.

Submitted August 12, 2018

I really wonder who can honestly say that Dr. Smith is not an exceptionally caring doctor? My family has been seeing him for nearly twenty years and he has been nothing but kind, patient, respectful, knowledgeable, conscientious and extremely caring. He ALWAYS spends time listening, keeping good notes and is especially good with aging parents and young people who are stressed during these crazy times.

Submitted June 8, 2018

Switched over to Dr Smith years ago. Great doctor, will take the extra steps. Cares very much about his clients, so much so that he works Saturdays and regardless of allotted appointment, time will take extra care to give each patent his best care. He has on numerous occasions, when I was less financially stable, give me as many samples as he could to help reduce prescription cost. Over the years he has sent me to a variety of great specialists that only have great things to say about him. My only issue is that because of his extra care he is very busy and you will have to wait to see him.

Submitted June 5, 2018

Dr. Smith saved my life!! Honestly is the best doctor ever!! He cares so much about his patients!

Submitted July 25, 2017

Office seems to be going downhill! Seems he has more staff but less efficient! They never answer the phone or get back to you. He is way to busy and seems he has little time for his patients anymore which is very sad as he use to be really good!

Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Smith saved my life, and he honestly is the best doctor that I have ever known, he cares and worries about all his patients, he gives the best care and he makes it easy to talk to. He listens to how I feel and what I need and makes sure to give me the best treatment. Thank you so much for making me healthier. Lisa M.

Submitted May 16, 2017