Ratings for Dr. Jeffry A. Mullvain

Dr. Mullvain's knowledge and caring are amazing. His staff is the best. Great feeling to be able to trust the doctor, with your HEART! I literally might not be here if it weren't for him.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Caring and knowledgable - good doctor - you are in safe hands.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. Mullvain is very easy to talk to, listens to what you say and has an easy, relaxed manner that instills confidence in me. I've been a patient of his for over 10 years and will continue to be as long as my heart holds out.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

Stents placed in 2002. Dr. was helpful with FAA (extra work). More accessible than most.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2010

Dr Mullvain is extremely knowledgeable, committed, and personable physician. He is traditional in his ways and provides very attentive and thourough medical care. He is there for you at the drop of a dime, and will do that same for your entire family. Best Doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

Very personable, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Cheerful personality, straight talker, big joker. Very detail oriented. Technical staff also extremely personable and knowlegeable. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2009

His Staff misplaced my XRays so when I got there Dr. Mullvain had nothing to look at. He said it really didn't matter and proceeded to try to explain what he thought my problem was. He then asked me to come back another time and take a very expensive test that he said would help him narrow down my problem. When I called back to get more information his staff was rude to me and hung the phone up on me when I asked to speak with the Office Manager. Office manage called back and got mad at me ??? I DO NOT recommend Dr. Jeffry Mullvain in San Diego, CA.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2009

Dr. Mullvain is the greatest. He has met my wife's & my every need. On one occasion I went to see him with a possible heart problem, which endend up being severe dehydration. The good doctor put me in a wheel chair and wheeled me across the street to the hospital emergency room. Not only that, he moved my truck to a safe place for me. I cannot say enough about this man as a Doctor and a person.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2008

Dr. Jeffry A. Mullvain's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1983)