Ratings for Dr. Nina Deep

Scarred so badly after fraxel I may never go out without 3 layers of makeup even after a year.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Doctor Deep, is the best doctor ever! Shes caring and compassionate!Her bedside manner is the greatest!I never had a problem with her.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2012

I had Dr Deep do some laser work on my face and found her to be friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I am happy with the results and trust what Dr Deep tells me. I would go back to her and recommend her to others considering a laser procedure.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

Nina was my GP for ten years. She was the best, she always listened and took her time with me. The staff was always friendly and accomodating. Also, any time she gave me a referral, it was always top notch. I would highly recommend Dr. Deep.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2010

I had a couple of things done. Ms. Deep was VERY personal and took her time to explain everything to me, and to put my fears to ease! She was very soothing and it was painless. Her office staff was equally friendly and made you feel extremely welcome! I appreciate the treatment I received not only from the work but from the kindness from the doctors to the staff because I was nervous. I have gone back and will go back again!! Very little wait time in the waiting time in the office as well which quite surprised me! Thanks Ms. Deep and staff!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

For those nay Sayers, you wouldn't know a good Dr. if they delivered a Turkey to your door and gave you free service. The adage comes to mind, you can't please everyone all the time. Dr. Deep is the best Dr. I've ever had. She's caring and compassionate and spends more than the usual 2 minutes most Dr’s spend with you. I hear she’s only working part time now, which is unfortunate.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

I saw Dr. Nina Deep for about 3 years a my GP and she is a very nice person. She is OK if you do not have a problem. Once my medical issues became complex, I had the feeling she did not want to deal with it. I always waited a long time to see her and her staff was rather rude. I had frequent tests done and the staff was always confused about getting the results to me (wrong results, would not release them to me, etc).

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

Dr. Deep is exceptionally caring and knowledgeable. Her staff however is somewhat rude and the prescription line is annoying.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

Was solicited via mail to visit her for laser hair removal. It was a free consultation. I waited a while and she looked at me very briefly and decided that because she wasn't confident my case would be a "success" she wouldn't treat me at all. Her demeanor throughout was cool and rather snobby. I'm glad it wasn't something more serious - can you imagine a world in which doctors would turn away patients they weren't sure would be treated successfully? Yikes.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Deep for 7 years and have had a great experience. She is very friendly and professional. She seems knowledgable and genuinely interested in her patients and their health.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2007

Dr. Nina Deep's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)