Ratings for Dr. Paul R. Tarnasky

Ater suffering for over 3 years of excutiating pain before i met Dr Tarnasky. He changed my whole life. I would recomend to anyone. Great treatment in all aspects of my care. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Dr. Tarnasky was knowledgeable and answered my questions regarding SOD (Sphincter of Oddi Dysfunction)--which is why I had been referred to him. When he did the ERCP he discovered I had a manometry reading of 110 mm Hg which was around 2 and a half times the normal reading so he performed both a pancreatic and biliary sphincterotomy as well as put in a temporary stent---which was removed in a week. It has been a year and 5 months since I had the procedure done and so far so good.---RK

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

This doctor was helpful in explaining an unusual disorder that I had. He willingly answered my questions too---and provided good answers.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2011

This doctor walked in the door, talked to me briefly, then asked me if I had blood in my stool. I said no. He said I couldn't have a digestive disease if I didn't have blood in my stool and walked out the door. I was so confused by his bizarre behavior that I wasn't even angry. I went to another doctor and was diagnosed with Chronic Pancreatisis and have since recieved treatment and I am doing great. Please be careful if you are thinking about seeing this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2010

This doctor is rude and dismissive, and he doesn't seem to care at all about his patients!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

This is the worst doctor I have ever been to in my life. Please do yourself a favor and get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

I was given a completely wrong diagnosis and was told I needed surgery. I got a completely different diagnosis from two other doctors, one of which was so outraged by my original diagnosis that he considering reporting Dr.Tarnasky to the Texas medical board. I am now cured without surgery thanks to this other doctor. Stay away from this doctor at all costs!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2010

Wife was found to have very rare cancer. He took all the time we wanted and then directed us to very skilled surgeon, First rate Dr with great "bedside manners"

flag | Submitted May 20, 2007

Doctor uses printed documents to scare patients and does not talk to them.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2005

Dr. Paul R. Tarnasky's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)