Ratings for Dr. Brian A. Feagins

He is the best there is. I have tried several others due to location. I'm going back to Dr. Feagins....none of the ones I have compare to him. He is so good!!!:)

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr. Feagins and his nurse practitioner are very helpful and knowledgeable. They spend as much time as you need to go over concerns in detail. I get the sense that Dr. Feagins is an old fashioned doctor who went into to medicine because he truly enjoys healing people and not for the money. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

I've been seeing Dr. Feagins since 2001 and I feel that he is one of the best doctors that I have ever had. He's very knowledgeable and professional but at the same time, very down to earth, caring, sensitive, and takes the time that you need to answer any questions or listen to any concerns or worries. His office is very clean and upbeat. He stays on top of things. I normally see him once a year and he's very precise in what he tells you, very personable, and he always remembers who you are. I highly recommend Dr. Feagins...I'm sure you will think he is just wonderful!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Wonderful physician who truly cares for his patients personally. Staff is responsive, highly knowledgable and organized. Doctor is highly skilled in all the latest techniques and highly recommended by his peers. Communicates well and takes the time to answer all questions and to follow up on patients. Voted one of the best in Dallas and he is!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2008

Dr. Brian A. Feagins's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1987)

Amerigroup