Ratings for Dr. Kathrina Truelove

I was surprised at the negative comments I read today. Katarina is a very knowledgable doctor and I never feel rushed. She spends at least half an hour with me at each appt. While she is listening to me, she is using her computer to get the latest and most accurate info, so she can put together the best plan for me. I'm an RN and know a good doctor when I see one!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Dr. Truelove is a nice doctor with good bedside manner. I feel it only fair to let other prospective patients know that she cancels at least every other appointment and that she lacks confidence in her diagnosis of most issues that I asked her about. Overall I feel that I cannot recommend Dr. Truelove in people's best interest.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Dr truelove is easy to talk to. Very thorough with diagnosis. Is easy to understand.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

Horrible "bedside manners"! I will not be returning!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

She was condescending and didn't listen to my concerns. This was a waste of time and money--she didn't help me at all. I won't go back.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

she seems to be very caring & listens to what you want to discuss as well as not treating unnessasry things

flag | Submitted February 15, 2008

Dr. Kathrina Truelove's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in El Dorado Hills, CA