Ratings for Dr. James Bell

I just had my root canal done by Dr. Bel and I must say, it was a pleasant experience. He was very knowledgable and explained everything that was going on throughout the entire appointment. The office was very clean and staff was always friendly. Would definitely go back to see him for another root canal and would recommend him to anyone in Thunder Bay needing root canal treatment.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I was very nervous to have my first root canal, but Dr. Bel explained everything so there were no surprises during any of my appointments. Dr. Bel and his staff made the root canal experience easier and I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing a root canal.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

It was my first root canal, I was nervous on my first visit, but Dr.Bell and his staff, was so calm and caring, he made me feel calm, I become to trust him like I trust my own Dentist Dr. Dicasmirro. I never felt any pain through out my three visits, His hygienist a nice young lady with great bedside manner. Sandy is a caring receptionist, very nice person, she made me feel welcome at all time, and when I asked questions was always there to help, thanks to Dr. Bell and all his staff, great dentist, I recommend him to anyone.

Submitted April 20, 2015

Great doctor with a wide knowledge about his area of work. If I needed another root cannel I would definitely return! He came in exactly on his estamit and no hidden fees or costs! Great environment in his office. Very clean and welcoming. Staff is very polite and calm.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

DR BEL WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL..EXPLAINED EVERYTHING AT CONSULTATION..NO SURPRIZES WITH WORK OR BILL. AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT SHOULD OCCUR IN A CLINIC

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

Dr.Bel is very helpful and explains everything. I have never had any subsequent painafter any of his treatments.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

I guess Sandy found this website and rated herself on the good side....My experience with these people was nothing short of a nightmare. Unprofessional, mean and careless.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

Sandy at the front desk was excellent. Dr. Bell was great, explained everything, kept me informed throughout the root canal procedure, and didn't drag it out over 3 appointments and came out under his estimate. I would defintely go back if I need any more work.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

Dr. Bel was very thorough and explained everything as he went along. I do have to admit that he talks way too fast and sometimes I could not follow what he was saying. Sandy at reception is a wonderful person and alleviated my fears. Would definitely recommend Dr. Bel to anyone needing endodontist work.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

I was worried about having my first root canal but everything about Dr. Bel and his office made the experience as positive as possible.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009