Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Gold

Dr. Gold is very knowledgeable and does not give antibiotics for every little thing; however, he will give it if necessary. He diagnosed my walking pneumonia immediately; whereas, 2 days before, his associate did not even mention that as a possibility and sent me home. He does need to be reminded that sometimes "a patient knows best." He likes to ask you (in a somewhat belittling tone) "...then why did you come to me?" if you ask if it is possible that you have .....

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

Dr. Gold cares nothing about his patients and is on concerned with ONE THING. The bottom line and how much he can make. In addition to office visits he has been rumorred to charged for sample medicines which are supplied free of charge by the Pharm Reps. His office does not have an ADA approved handicapped ramp and it is in fact dangerous. I am taking up this issue with local, State and Federal agencys because Dr. Gold was a complete and total jackass to me and my family during my last visit. I will never go to him again even in an emergency. He is far more interested in telling you how knowledgable he is than listening to your ailments and treating you for them. Without a single test he diagnost me with kidney stones. A week later when the pain hadn't subsided I visited a specialist who informed me i had stage 3 kidney cancer. Fortunatly the surgeon removed the kidney and I made a full recovery. Had I listened to Dr. Gold I would most likely be dead. In my opinion Dr. Gold is a QUACK.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2010

The doctor spent very little time with and was extremely rude.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey A. Gold's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Molina