Ratings for Dr. Brian S. Waggoner

Not a good doctor for anyone with a serious health condition. You cannot reach them by phone. There is no follow-up on any test results or concerns. He's nice, but nice won't save your life. He does not recall information from appointment to appointment. Very poor record keeping is probably a good part of the problem. He's is very hesitant to give any diagnosis. He and his nurse don't seem to think anything is significant of important.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Went there because I was having headaches. He sat and talked to me but never checked my blood pressure and told me just to take advil. His hands shook the entire time. I'm not sure what was wrong with him but it was weird.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

I have been seeing him for years but I am going to change doctors. Something isn't right. His "nurse" isn't actually a nurse after all. She calls herself a nurse but after all these years I found out purely by accident that she isn't! They never take blood pressure or pulse, or weight, ever. Never take temperature ever. They have never weighed me either. He doesn't seem to really hear what you say to him, and he is not very proactive about finding the problem when something is wrong. He's a nice guy, and maybe he was a great doctor at one time, but he is definitely lacking now.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Was a patient of Dr. Waggoner for 3 years. Cant get a appointment when your sick (no urgent visits) His nurse is as ignorant as they come!! In my case he couldn't get my blood pressure medicine "dialed in" and charged me $ 67.19 for each time I had to go in (total of 4X) to try to get the medication right. He never got right. I went to Satellite Med. and the NP got me squared away first attempt!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

While Dr. Waggoner is very knowledgeable, he was my physician until I became disabled and no longer had insurance coverage. The last time I saw him, he wrote my prescriptions and frankly said, "You can no longer afford my service" they wouldn't give me another followup appointment. What's sad about the situation....I didn't owe Dr. Wagoner for any past services and still have funds to pay out of pocket for his services.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

stopped at his office with a pulse rate oer 150 and was told would have to wait 2 days to see him or go to hospital. I went to the hospital and was admitted went back to him for follow up appointment. I was 1 minute late because I had to catch a ride and they had already taken the next appointment in so when I asked if I could have that appointment I was told the the Dr. might or might not see me. That is awful for 1 minute with a patient comming for a follow up visit from the hospital.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

He is the best. I have been going to him for at least 6 years and have never had a problem. He helps you any way he can. Thank you, Dr. Waggoner.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

Told my mother her severe and constant back pain was all in her head and refused to do further tests to try to find the cause of her pain even after a specialist had recommened the tests.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Dr Waggoner is a thoughtful and through physician. You can expect excellent care from him. You can expect very little from the office staff as they make it clear that you are interrupting their office chitchat when you walk up to the counter. Dr Waggoner is very prompt but his staff makes him look careless and poorly organized.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Best doctor I have ever been to in my life. I have lived in 5 states and he is by far the best. He is so caring and will keep on doctoring you until he is able to find the problem. He has seen me at 7:30 AM when I needed to be seen. To the person that said it took weeks to get in, you need to call and ask for his nurse. I have NEVER needed to be seen by him that he did not see me that day. Love Dr. Waggoner and hope I never have to change to anyone else. His staff is great also.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

Dr. Brian S. Waggoner's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)