Ratings for Dr. Pamela A. Jarrett

Very poor staff! Samantha and Heather both hung up on me as I was questioning a claim they called me about from nine years ago. Their timelines and their information was incorrect and they screamed at me before hanging up on me. I never raised my voice or cursed... Simply asked them to explain their claim. I've never experienced such a thing! Clearly this clinic is going under and scraping for pennies.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Always very attentive to my childs sickness and will stay until she figures out whats wrong. Very sweet and loving towards my daughter. I went to her when i was a baby and now have my own daughter and will not take her anywhere else!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

My kids really enjoy Dr. Jarrett and she always remembers us, which is very important. She is always nice to us and takes the time to answer questions. I recommend her to anyone with kids.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

Dr. Jarrett really cares about her patients she makes them fill comfortable and will really look to find out what is going on with them. Instead of just telling you "oh its going around".

flag | Submitted September 20, 2005

Dr. Pamela A. Jarrett's Credentials

• Ok State Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Tulsa, Ok 74107 (Grad. 1996)

HealthPartners