Ratings for Dr. David Wikler

I have been a patient of David Wikler for more than 2 years. This will end soon -- after my next yearly checkup and review. I find him brusque and somewhat testy. when he is asked even the simplest question. Overall, I find him rude and overly sensitive about his incompetence... He says he will schedule tests etc. But then somehow paperwork, referrals etc. never get done?

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I've been going to Dr. David Wikler for over 10 years. He is the best doctor ever!! Never rushes in and out of the room. Very friendly. Recently I had a shoulder issue that the orthopedic had misdiagnosed and Dr. Wikler told me what to do and I did exactly as he said and it turned out exactly as he said. He is a very smart man. Thank you Dr. Wikler!!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

I'm F and 65yo. Dr. David is the most wonderful doctor I've ever known. He actually cares about is patients. He's funny, yet very professional. Answers any questions you may have about your situation. He has the most "organized" and friendly staff I've ever seen. EVERYONE is wonderful !!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2013

Dr. David is very nice and helful. He really listens to you and answers all of your questions. You don't feel rushed. I would wholeheartedly recommend this doctor. Wait times on the phone are long, but the office is very well-organized, and the staff members are polite and efficient.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

David has been my GP for 14+ years and I always feel comfortable with him and always get straight answers.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2010

The ONLY reason I can't wait till I'm 65yrs old, is then I can go to Dr. Wikler. My husband goes to him now and he's wonderful. Doesn't have one hand on the door handle. He actually listens to you and takes his time with you!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

I have been a patient of David Wikler for more than 1 year. This will end soon -- after my next yearly checkup and review. I find him brusque and somewhat nasty (testy?) when he is asked even the simplest question. Overall, I find him rude and condescending. On a positive note he is not a "martinet gatekeeper" since he will generally oblige you if you want to see a specialist. It's his manner that is so off-putting.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. David Wikler's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1978)

AARP