Ratings for Dr. Richard Cary Hill

Dr. Hill came on partway through our difficult delivery. He listened patiently to our desire to attempt induction and vaginal birth rather than going straight to a C-section. He didn't pressure us into any course of action, merely giving us all the information and options we had and letting us come to our own decision. He answered all questions we had in a very straightforward, caring, and non-judgmental way. His bedside demeanour is very calm and analytical and I could see how it might turn some people off. For my wife and I it was perfect. He ended up performing a C-section and removal of dermoid cyst and managed to save the ovary the cyst was attached to (while the previous doctor we saw had suggested that he would probably just have to remove the whole ovary). Overall I would recommend Dr. Hill as an excellent OB, especially in difficult situations as we faced.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

I would not recommend Dr. Hill, he was the on call doctor for my delivery last year. Though I really like my OB, my delivery was a horrible experience because of him. And so I now regret having stayed with PAMF for my pregnancy. Insensitive, poor bedside manner, and he just totally brushed off my concerns.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Dr. Hill is kind, thoughtful, and at the top of his field. When I went in for my first appt at 8 weeks I was very sick, and very worried. He listened to me, gave me all the info I needed and calmed down my worried husband. I love Dr. Hill!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2008

Dr. Richard Cary Hill's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Mountain View, CA