Ratings for Dr. Young T. Tran

Dr. Young Tran was extremely thorough and knowledgeable. He was professional and spent a good deal of time answering all my questions. The best part of all was that he left me with no scar! His technique was amazing whatever he did, you can't even notice the large incision because of the way he performed the surgury. Highly recommend. Staff was super nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Excellent bedside manner. Definitely know his trade. Very cordial, i wish him the best. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

poor bed side manner, does not explain; worst of all, does not help patient to relief pains, and he was quick to write off patients's pain complain as just another machine needing rebooting. forgive me, maybe i am just ignorant.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2010

Dr. Young T. Tran is a dishonest doctor. He pushed my father to do the surgery without disclose all the risk. After he done the surgery, he told us that my father should had been done the radiology therapy before the surgery. But why he didn't tell us earlier, what a lier. My father lost his anus after the surgery. If my father done the radiology before the surgery, he might have a chance to save his anus. As a daughter, I am so upset about what Dr Young Tran did as a doctor. All he wants is MONEY from Medical, because my father has no health insurance, so Dr Tran couldn't wait to do the surgery in order to get money from goverment. I know it is too late for my father, but I hope I can give other patients my experience I just got through. Before you made medical/surgery decision, ask more doctor's opinion, because there are so many unethical doctors out there, just be careful. I would like to share my experience with anybody.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2005

Dr. Young T. Tran's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Alhambra, CA