Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey K. Gross

He delivered my baby 9 years ago. I cannot overstate how awful he was. I would rather deliver alone at home than go through that again. I didn't even go back to his practice for my 6 week checkup, even though I was actually his partner's patient and I liked her well enough. He was abusive and negligent, and I regret that I have to give him even one star.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I thought it was me WHO was strange. I agree with all the below comments. It took me hrs to get out although it was a Routine check up. Had to wait for him not doing anything just talking to staff

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

very strange bedside manner. Very cold and uncaring. Had to wait 45 in the waiting room and another 1/2 hour in the examing room for a 5 minute exam. Never again.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Very good doctor. Listened to my concerns and was very helpful in general. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012

I liked Dr. Gross because he was thorough. I'm older and GYN only.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Dont go to him. I swear him and his nurse were so suspicious, uncaring and overall cold and strange in their approach. Don't go.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Dr. Gross dropped us as patients at 33 weeks. We tried to speak with him about has lack of communication and care for us as patients given the complications that arose in the third trimester (I am having twins) and his response to us when we brought the issue to his attention was that we would be better suited somewhere else. We could not believe a doctor would rspond this way to someone who was 34 weeks pregnant. Dr. Gross was always late for our appointments, leaving us in the room for 20 to 30 minutes and would never apologize when he came in. When the complications arose and we had a lot of questions, we felt like he did not want to answer them and the answers that were given were very short. Hid bedside manners were terrible. We wound up going with another Doctor, Doctor Jeffrey Hofman, who has been nothing but great. I would never recommend Dr. Gross to anyone who is expecting.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

He delivered my baby last year. I never wanted him but unfortunately he was on duty that day. He sounds very cold and has no compassion for his patients. I would rather go with other 3 doctors in the group who are great

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010

He was reluctant to answer my questions and explain his answers. Not very accommodating in my opinion.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2010

Dr. Gross is very knowledgeable, business-like and no nonsense straight forward. I like his style. When someone is giving me a gynecological exam, I like all business and to get it over with. Great doctor, good support staff.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey K. Gross's Credentials

• French

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Harvard-Pilgrim