Ratings for Dr. Neha B. Vyas

I am totally satisfied with the services I receive from Dr. Vyas. I would recommend this practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2010

Misdiagnosed by this doctor twice; was told I had a "pulled back muscle" when it turned out to be a herniated disc. Endured weeks of pain due to this. Finally correctly diagnosed by ER physician and in follow-up with orthopaedist.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

I've been going to Dr. Vyas at Brook Run Family Physcians for 2 years now and always have a positive experience. The office staff is friendly and will try to fit you in even if their schedule is busy. Dr. Vyas is very knowledgable and doesn't give you the feeling that she's rushing to see the next patient. She listens and gives feedback thoroughly. Dr. Vyas also does all your female appointments and is experienced in dermatology. I highly recommend her and the staff at Brook Run.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

She's so professional: she cares for me as a patient. I don't feel like just someone she's seeing... I feel like she's listening to what's wrong. She's great with kids too.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

Dr. Neha B. Vyas's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1998)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal