Ratings for Dr. Lee S. Hornstein

I could never say enough good things about Dr. Hornstein. He has be absolutely wonderful with my son. He truly cares about each child and you can sense that right away, this is very rare now days. He is very helpful, polite, and eager to answer your questions. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Can only think of one time I had to wait longer than 10 minutes. Get in, sit in waiting room and can't even finish reading my daughter a book. If the clinic cannot suffice (additional tests or further treatments) he works with Children's/Nationwide. NOT KCH which I was very glad to hear. Administer shots at the clinic. Very warm and receptive to questions, and will not dismiss concerns - even by a new parent who might be extra worrisome. There are also two (might be one now) NPs, so if a general checkup or antibiotics are needed, they are available. The also are very polite and receptive to concerns. The nurses and office workers are, too. I switched to Dr. H after not feeling comfortable with the first doctor I chose after my daughter was born. I would highly recommend him. Also, for any moms breastfeeding, they are extremely supportive of any who go beyond a few months.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Very knowledgeable & respectful. Works closely with Children's - not with KCH. Staff is friendly and appointments are timely! Office is nice, too. Board Certified. Definately recomend to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2008

Helped to Save my Daughters Life!!!!!!!!! Great Dr. would refer everyone!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

Dr. Lee S. Hornstein's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1976)

GHI