Ratings for Dr. Michelle D. Morgan

A truly special person. Dr. Morgan has a golden and soft touch. I had a difficult procedure to contemplate. She did the surgery herself. It was flawless. The follow up was superb. She is always available when you need her, even tho she delivers a lot of babies. I couldn't recommend her more highly. Thank you Dr. Morgan. You have made my life so much better and you helped me through a very difficult time.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

Dr. Morgan sits down with you to review your history, concerns, etc. before the actual visit. The actual exams were fine and she's very friendly, helps you to become comfortable, and gives great advice. I once had an issue and called the office with an immediate concern, thinking I'd be told to come in for an exam. Although I was told she had already left for the day she still called me back within a few hours to discuss the issue and reassure me that it wasn't abnormal.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

great doctor. very professional and caring. spends plenty of time with the patient to go over all the concerns. makes you feel comfortable. Convenient location and hours.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

Dr Morgan is a wonderful doctor. She delivered my beautiful baby boy. She was very supportive about my desire to have a natural birth. It didn't work out because I was late going into labor and ended up being induced but she was always clear and informative and let me make my own choices. She was extremely calm and supportive during the birth even though my entire family was present (5 people) and she had to reach over and around them to get to equipment. In spite of having an epidural I had a wonderful birth experience. Her practice is wonderful and I would have been equally confident if her associate Dr. Chen had been on call for the birth. Unfortunately they have dropped my insurance so it looks like I'll have to move on. I'll miss her.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2008

Dr. Morgan is a caring very kind woman with a wonderful sense of humor. She spends as much time with me as needed and follows up as needed. I would recommend her without reservation to anyone. I actually enjoy seeing her for my yearly exam.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

Dr. Michelle D. Morgan's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

MSP/BC Med