Ratings for Dr. Mary K. Dineen

I have gone to Dr. Dineen for years. Of all of my doctors that I had seen for a decade when I had insurance..she was the only one who offered a discount to those of us who have become uninsured. To be able to pay half price for your treatment if paid on the day of the visit was such a great help. I have always thought her and her staff to be very prompt and professional. I was very dismayed to find her office had closed when I called to make my yearly visit. She has helped me through many years and I wish I could see her for many more. I like Dr.Dineen and her staff very much.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

I did not like her.Staff was rude and trashy, she was cold and unfriendly. Never going back.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Can not believe this woman is still practicing medicine. Went to her once. Will never go again. She and staff are rude. Very cold atmosphere.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

Explained anatomy but did not give all the options that would help my problem. I learned more from research in the library and the internet that was helpful. Very cold and uncaring. No reassurance, basically sent me on my way telling me her office would get back to me with followup appointments.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

Very gruff and lacking in any kind of bedside manner.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2009

This doctor made me feel like the pain I was experiencing was not important, and I didn't understand anything she said about what was found in my pap smear. Going to her office was the most uncomfortable, uninviting, and scary experience- particularly because I was referred to her for a cervical biopsy, which I had never experienced. I was her last patient of the day and she blew me off when I tried to explain to her the painful symptoms I had "I don't have time to discuss that. You're here for this procedure and you'll have to make another appointment about that." She was rude and so was her office staff, and I laughed when they called me 6 months later for a check-up. I would never recommend going to this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2006

I AGREE WITH PREVIOUS WRITER. THIS WOMEN HAS A PERSONALITY THAT IS NOT ONLY ALARMING,BUT IT IS NOT HELPFUL IN ANY HEALING PROCESS. DISRESPECTFUL.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2006

I saw this physician who was to treat me for a painful OB-GYN procedure. She cut me when I wasn't numb and yelled at me in an unprofessional manner when I complained. I had experienced this procedure before and so I knew what to expect.I will never forget the feeling of a scalpel cutting me for the rest of my life.She insisted that I couldn't feel anything and attempted to cut me again. I was sobbing and begging her not to touch me anymore. She threw her hands up in the air and called me"disrespectful!" I stopped her from continuing the procedure and she said"whatever" and stormed out. I am seriously considering filing a complaint with the AMA. Dineen is located on McManus Blvd. in Newport News,Virginia. She shares an office with her husband Dr.Wetchler.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2005

Dr. Mary K. Dineen's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1976)

Careplus