Ratings for Dr. Jim E. Brewer

I love Dr brewer my children see him and he is excellent. On on another note the ladies up front are very rude. My husband called to make an appt for some serious issues and they said quote we don't have time for that today we have sick kids end quote. My husband don't ever go to Dr unless its serious and the way that woman handled this was very unprofessional and rude. Other than they I've never complained and Dr Brewer is an awesome Dr.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Brewer is my daughter's pediatrician and he is wonderful. I can actually see that he generally cares about her and that is comforting. He knows my daughter very well and I never have to remind him of any of her history. He is also very thorough. I cannot recommend him enough!! He discovered a rare condition in my daughter in a very early stage and many specialists have said that is rarely discovered in children before it is very very severe. LOVE HIM AS MY DAUGHTER'S DOCTOR!!!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

You can't find doctors like this anymore. Dr. Brewer went into his profession for all the right reasons. He truly cares about his patients, not the money involved.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Awesome doctor who knows what he's doing. He really seems to care about his patients and he will spend as much time with you as you need.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2008

Very knowledgeable and concerned for the well being of his patients. Friendly and is committed to solving any health issue. I was spitting up small amount of blood and he did all the things necessary to find the cause of my problem. After part of my lung was removed the onocologists was amazed that we found the cancer so early and as a result I did not have to have chemo. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Brewer.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2008

Dr. Jim E. Brewer's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

MSP/BC Med