Ratings for Dr. Tamer S. Ahmed

Dr. Ahmed is the most compassionate physician we have ever encountered. There was not a single time that he saw my mother that he didn't first greet her with a little hug and a peck on her forehead or cheek before he began discussing her medical care. He went even further by making sure he greeted my father and me in similar fashion (father got a hand shake and the man-hug). He made us feel as if he were truly invested in my mom's treatment and outcome. Unfortunately, my mom passed away within a couple of months of her kidney's failing, but all the way to the end, Dr. Ahmed was there with us with an intuitive knowledge of what mom would want and he helped us to understand the processes of all the medical procedures she was undergoing. Finally, his partners, Dr. Vishnu Patel and Dr. Anthony Tran. While not quite as personal, both are very knowledgeable and invested in the outcomes of the treatments for their patients. Excellent group of physicians and I would recommend them to anyone needing a nephrologist.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Ahmed, One in a thousand. Extream knowledge, takes his time to answer your questions. Cares about his patient. Thank you from the patient and family.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

He is very smart and looked over everything with me. and he is quick to the point. Very good MD.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

This doctor made a "deal" with the health of a patient of his. If an emergency do not contact me on said day was his words!!!!! I highly advise patients to research this doctor with a fine tooth comb before using his services. Rated very very poor.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2009

very helpful, very thoughtful and caring.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I found Dr. Ahmed a fine physician, very smart, thorough, and thoughtful.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

Dr. Tamer S. Ahmed's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)