Ratings for Dr. Morris Lebovitz

I was on birth control medicine he prescribed - and he knew what other meds I was on. One med I was on countered the effectiveness of my birth control med. Guess what happened? I got pregnant. It caused many problems with my health. Years ago doctors did not get sued like today. If it had happened in present tense I would have sued and won!!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

I had numerous surgeries by Dr. Lebovitz, each one supposed to be curative of my severe endometriosis, which he said he was experienced treating. Over a period of three years, i foolishly trusted this doctor while he hacked away at my insides in ever more invasive procedures starting with laporoscopic procedures, ending with a botched open total hysterectomy that left part of both ovaries and HUGE amounts of adhesions and endometriosis triggering horribly debilitating pain. He caused me so much pain and suffering by messing up procedure after procedure that I was ultimately unable to work. He was an extremely poor surgeon, didn't use accepted procedures to minimize adhesions which are so common (and PAINFUL!)with endometriosis. If he's dead, great - he can't hurt anyone else. If he's not, do NOT let him operate on you!! My intestines adhered to themselves, my abdominal wall, my uterus, my colon (& to itself), my liver, kidneys, stomach, etc. Dr. Frank Ling fixed all in one procedure!

Submitted December 21, 2012

Dr. Lebovitz has passed away. He did an unnecessary D&C on me and then kept $500 which i paid as a deductible which insurance paid him.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

Dr. Morris Lebovitz's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1972)

GHI