Ratings for Dr. Paul D. Mckernan

Best Dr in the world had two kids me and my wife love this guy..

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Wonderful doctor, was very helpful and kind to me and my husband.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2012

Yes nice bedside manner but had c section and am now a mess of problems infections scar tissue around intestine umbilical hernia and when i went to him after baby he said i need to see a gyno for these problems he sent me to someone else

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

He delivered my baby almost 21 years ago. She was my fifth child and he was by far the best OB I ever had.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

not a great doctor lets just say i lost my son and i was admitted in the hospital

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Dr.Mckernan is truly a wonderful dr and human being. He listens and really cares about each patient as if they were his one and only. I have never had any dr I have felt as comfortable with. He has been my dr for 2 pregnancies, and both have been great experiences. I am going to be soooo sad when he retires... Thank you so much Dr Mckernan for making the most exciting/scary transition in my life that much easier. I recommend Dr Mckernan to EVERYONE I know, and I have NEVER had anyone that chose him as their dr unhappy with their decision

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

Dr. McKernan is easily the best Ob. If not for him, my daughter would have died while I was in labor. He is knowledgable, caring, and compassionate. He asks about my daughter(now 3) at each appointment and has helped me through 3 misc. in a row. I would truse no one else with my pregnancy. He is one of those rare doctors who loves what he does, cares about his patients and wants to do everything he can to help. You will have to wait to see him, but it is worth it. I know that I will get any question answered, or anything else I need each time I see him.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Dr. McKernan has great bedside manners but that dosen't change the fact that I almost died from a procdure that he performed. I went in to have a partial hysterectomy & he punctured my colon 2x.I ended up in ICU in an induced coma for 7days when 2 of those days Dr. Mckernan himself thought that I might die. I was in the hospital for 56dys total, ended up having a colostomy bag for 3months, was out of work for 6months and lost my job while still under doctors order.I had a total of 3 surgerys and now have a scar from my twisted looking belly button(from the surgery) down to my bikini line and a scar on my left lower side from the colostomy bag.He never once said he was sorry! So how do you rate a Dr. who almost kills you then can not even say, "I am sorry."

flag | Submitted September 19, 2008

Dr. McKernan is the best OB/GYN on the planet. He has always taken excellent care of me and my family. He listens, is compassionate and really cares about what's going on. He delivered my son and always asks about him at my appointments (a year and a half later now). He's a great doc. He does usually run late for his appointments, but I don't mind because you know that you will recieve the same good level of care when you get back to be seen. Thanks Doc!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

I have gone to Dr. McKernan for years, even before pregnancy but love him even more now since he's delivered my baby. He is very concerned and caring.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

Dr. Paul D. Mckernan's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Glendale, AZ